ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Just read the megathreads all the knowledge is public. There's a search function too

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
They're gone?

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, anhedonicNfoggy and Skathon
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
befree is crossed out. What happened to gasmonkey? All I can see is not logged in since Aug. 20. Did I miss sth?

Reactions: DeadHead, idk3, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
befree is crossed out. What happened to gasmonkey? All I can see is not logged in since Aug. 20. Did I miss sth?
I'm not sure what happened to befree. But GasMonkey was here after August 20th I believe but the data loss wiped that out. I hope he'll come back. He did leave for a few weeks recently and then just showed back up again. So there's hope

Reactions: DeadHead, idk3, Eudaimonic and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I think @befree just tried to be helpful with megathreads. Some on here disagreed with what he said on a method and so imo insulted him and called him names , attacked him imo just because he said something they didn't agree with . so he quit the site. so every body lost an expert on the scuba method
here is one of his megathreads. And a lot of info was lost in the data loss :
I'm not sure what happened to befree. But GasMonkey was here after August 20th I believe but the data loss wiped that out. I hope he'll come back. He did leave for a few weeks recently and then just showed back up again. So there's hope

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DeadHead, idk3, betternever2havbeen and 4 others
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
GasMonkey wrote, that he has his time to go, think he catch the ctb. Ask your question here!

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
insulted him and called him names , attacked him imo just because he said something they didn't agree with . so he quit the site.
He actually didn't leave because of being insulted, he plans to enjoy his life now instead of being on SS, getting his body damaged and constantly thinking about suicide. He is doing well now, I think.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: idk3, absolutelyyou, anhedonicNfoggy and 4 others
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
as said, befree did not leave (edit: primarily, afaik?) because of arguments with members. he posted this in the SCUBA megathread:

I recommend copying and saving everything. Also, you should ask questions now if you have any, because I´m thinking about leaving SS or at least reducing my activity. This is not because I want to die but because I think I have done enough for the community. SS had become almost a full time job with all the posts and many PM. I don't plan to CTB. Now I want to get back to spending my time on more positive things.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DeadHead, absolutelyyou, anhedonicNfoggy and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
He actually didn't leave because of being insulted, he plans to enjoy his life now instead of being on SS, getting his body damaged and constantly thinking about suicide. He is doing well now, I think.
well it's just my opinion that i think at least 2 members attacked him . one i saw was very bad accusations and attack and befree said this too: "The communication style has also become more disrespectful. It´s not proper anymore like the community used to be."

So imo getting attacked so severely like i saw one member attacking him and others maybe also had an effect on him leaving and he left right after that attack. but that thread was deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yes, befree said he felt the community had grown more contentious.

Reactions: DeadHead and Kera
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't know. I saw @befree attacking another member in a thread just last week. Name calling, the whole none yards. Still, I wish them the best in their life.

• Yay!
Reactions: FadingFast2023
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I think @befree just tried to be helpful with megathreads. Some on here disagreed with what he said on a method and so imo insulted him and called him names , attacked him imo just because he said something they didn't agree with . so he quit the site. so every body lost an expert on the scuba method
here is one of his megathreads. And a lot of info was lost in the data loss :
So because of someone who was rude, we lost probably the most knowledgeable and helpful person here. Well I hope whoever it was is pleased with themselves.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc