• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
it's a real shame because this place could be good if it wasn't for being enslaved in awful shit
i'll never get over the fact how dumb the average human being is
people who say life is what you make of it, it's like saying to a cow life is what you make of it, it's just a load of shit, you can't make anything out of these shitty horrible lives

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I have a belief that may sound a bit absurd, but it seems like a feeling
I believe I was banished from paradise, the peaceful and unchanging nothing, and came to the hell of existence. (here's my poetic license)
I think that evil is the essence of this existence and that good is the infection that evil tries to expel without ever being able to, see why so-called good people always pay the expensive price, see the story of Socrates, and other scientists, Giordano Bruno
who went to the fire, Hypatia
a woman mathematician who was tortured to death, and her knowledge we know is true today. There are many other cases, but have you noticed that those who commit evil most of the time escape unharmed?