G

GeoLavender23

Feb 12, 2023
I have became so scared and numb about everything life, death, suicide etc.
I'm just wishing to die accidentally, I'm trying to survive so I don't end up in the worst possible position but I'm so scared to even think about the future.
Having thoughts of being alone at an appartment at my 40s is a hellish thought..

• Hugs
Reactions: matt1968, Joarga, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
brokenpromise

brokenpromise

Chemist
Jan 3, 2024
This resonates a bit with me and reminds me a lot of this song

I'm sorry you feel that way mate truly being alone can certainly be challenging and depressing but there are things that can help I find for me I blow threw new hobby's and join clubs for those hobby's it helps me stay active and social even when I don't want to by exploiting my hyper fixation on a hobby

In any case mate keep your head held high :) the sun eventually comes out in the darkest of storms :)

hope you find peace and happiness in which ever journey you choose to take.

Reactions: GeoLavender23 and mizu23
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
Me too, in some way that I couldn't be controlled and therefore couldn't be blamed for. It's so funny, whenever I'm outside and the stress piles up, I just imagine one of the strangers around me pulling a gun or some bomb going off. Sorry for the violence haha, intrusive thoughts ig

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
I think about this much too often, I know it would be devastating for those who care about me but a selfish, suffering part of me really wishes I could just be gone one day, wiped out, it's often linked to imagining how the people around me would feel about it…

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly understandable to me just wishing to be gone, I envy those who died in accidents as now they are at peace permanently free from all suffering, I envy them as they didn't have to struggle in finding a way to cease existing themselves.