• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I know a lot of people want to ctb because they feel no one loves them, I can't say I know what that feels like but I'm sure it must be so painful for them and must feel so alone. I feel for them.
My family loves me so much, too much maybe but I find myself constantly wishing that no one loved me or that I didn't have a family that way I would not cause them the agonizing torture and a world of pain if I ctb. It would be so much easier for me to ctb. This is the one reason that holds me back but I can't stand my pain any longer. I wish I could just not feel any emotion in the moment of ctbing as that is the only way I could do it.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Yes, I don't know which is more painful, but it would certainly be painful to just go either way. Pain takes away the desire and joy of life, but there can still be something meaningful in it.