• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
If the technology was advanced enough for it I would go live in a virtual world where me and my previous girlfriend were still together.

Then I wouldn't CTB anymore. At least so long as I could take some sort of drug or whatever to make sure I don't realize it's all fake. Although maybe even if I did it'd be enough.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
This reminds me when I have a personal sandbox project where I use modification in the game to add npc and further programming/control to the npc, and I'd create other vessel of me to transport my soul to this world

Silly me
Nothing matter now
I abandoned everything
I'm sorry for everyone that I left there though, and the places too. The memory though, but, damn, life has to pull me back

The world is still going on without me there, they said I can just reconnect because the link is always available for me, but the main is my vessel in this world, I can't just reconnect back to that world vessel's again if everything is deteriorating here and I'm always pulled back by life

Reactions: sserafim
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah I wish we weren´t so far away from it. People hate on technology I do too yet I wouldn´t mind a very advanced VR world that was as popular as social media are today so basically everyone would primarily live their lives there myself included.

Reactions: sserafim