• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Have left a basic note and have instructed one of my best friends in which circumstances to send the message and to whom.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
They know why. They don't need yet another thing to read and agonize over.

A

Anxiety/depression

Apr 23, 2019
I have mine pre-written telling my parents i love them and that it was just pain for me to even exist and i detailed the people who wronged me and how in the hope they will try get vengeance for my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990
S

sillyusername69

Jun 1, 2019
I will definitely leave a few letters. I will probably send them the day I CTB or schedule emails for after I CTB.
I'm going to make sure I'm thorough. I don't really know who I would send them to honestly. It's going to be a long time before I actually CTB so I don't know who will be significant in my life in those moments. I think leaving a letter just depends on your situation. If you're not close to your family or don't have anyone you really care much about, why give an explanation? Unless you really want it made clear.

Ironically, I have plenty of people I'm angry at and would want to leave letters for them too. They've hurt me bad enough I know that won't change. And that's not even for vengeance, more just a final "goodbye, and I still hate you even in death."

• Hugs
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I will definitely leave a few letters. I will probably send them the day I CTB or schedule emails for after I CTB.
I'm going to make sure I'm thorough. I don't really know who I would send them to honestly. It's going to be a long time before I actually CTB so I don't know who will be significant in my life in those moments. I think leaving a letter just depends on your situation. If you're not close to your family or don't have anyone you really care much about, why give an explanation? Unless you really want it made clear.

Ironically, I have plenty of people I'm angry at and would want to leave letters for them too. They've hurt me bad enough I know that won't change. And that's not even for vengeance, more just a final "goodbye, and I still hate you even in death."
When I read the first sentence I though the letter F and the letter U is a good few letters to leave for me. Lol I have bad humor sorry.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
When I read the first sentence I though the letter F and the letter U is a good few letters to leave for me. Lol I have bad humor sorry.

Fart You? :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: PatKat
S

sillyusername69

Jun 1, 2019
Lol no that's a good one. Send them in separate envelopes, numbered so they read it in appropriate order.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalDream and PatKat
SuicidalDream

SuicidalDream

Jun 1, 2019
I'm thinking I might leave a flash drive that contains instructions on who to give my possessions to, who not to invite to my funeral, etc. but probably not much of an explanation. Maybe I'll throw in a few select passages of the long, rambling Word document I use as a journal.

• Hugs
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I didn't think about a "just In case I survive" quality of life letter I'll do that. And yeah I'm good at writing and will be writing a timed email to my love who I can't be without but she doesn't feel like we can be together, to my parents explaining how I'm just tired of living and they legitimately couldn't do anything about my choice. To my last employer that dropped me and how such things can just push someone to just not care anymore lol and of course letting my landlord know.

Reactions: SuicidalDream and Fadinglife
Laena Osiris

Laena Osiris

May 30, 2019
I left one when I attempted last year but now have decided not to leave anything. I feel like people would cling on to those last words and try and decipher all kinds of stuff from them, interpret them in un-meant ways, and also like others what I wrote just sounded so superficial contrasted to what I was actually doing, how can you sum up a lifetime of relationships in one letter? Or even a few. I'm not convinced it's better for those left behind either..

• Love
Reactions: SomebodyBroken and famblycat
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yes because my family cares about me. Maybe we don't get along perfectly, but at the end of the day we care and watch out for each other. So the least I can do is offer a good bye note. Something to remember my last words and thoughts.

Reactions: SuicidalDream
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I won't because the people who know me knows why. The ones that don't wouldn't care anyway.

ihtgatw

ihtgatw

Jun 1, 2019
Yes, I'm not sure when I'll ctb but i just finished my note. My family and friends care about me, I don't want them to think that was their fault.

Reactions: CelestialSky and SuicidalDream