U

unfixable

Oct 1, 2023
No because I am not straight and no one wants my organs even though I've signed the donor list. Useless in life and I death.

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
No, this blissfully ignorant, greedy capitalistic world doesn't deserve any lives saving with my organs. Err imagine if some rotten Tory voter got your organs? Eww. I'd rather die with a smirk knowing 1 person may not be saved. Cos fuck em, it's fuck me and my needs right? Fuck all you.

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy
Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
Can't see why not. I doubt they'd be able to use my liver, but yeah. If I ctb via a shot to the temple or SN I bet a good part of it would still be usable.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Can't see why not. I doubt they'd be able to use my liver, but yeah. If I ctb via a shot to the temple or SN I bet a good part of it would still be usable.
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work with SN, and gunshot it depends.
SN messes up your blood, it keeps it from carrying oxygen, so all your organs will be unfit to use because blood is sent to every organ.
With a gunshot, it depends on when they find you. It'll most likely only work if your found soon enough and put on life support to keep your body running long enough to harvest organs. If your just left out for some time your body will most likely be unfit to use

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
How do you feel about leaving your body behind for medical research or organ transplants? Do you feel that the world deserves it? Do you not like the idea of your body being mutilated after you've left it?
I wish I could. I work in the medical field and would love nothing more than my organs to go to people who need them and have a happy existence on this earth. Unfortunately, there are few methods that leave vital organs viable. I plan to use Nitrogen either in a hotel with a 12 hour buffer or schedule an email for someone to receive. After this amount of time without oxygen none of my organs will be viable. I wish there was an option in my country to choose my end and let other's benefit from my heathy organs. Instead, my request will be no autopsy, cremation and absolutely no funeral.

Edited to add: Absolutely no medical research. Cadavers are sold to the private sector for employee training. It is disgusting. I do wish I could offer my organs to someone in need of a transplant.

Last edited:
bleeding_heart_show

bleeding_heart_show

Dec 23, 2023
I would like for it to be left in the woods for scavenging predators, but that's not really an option so the next best thing is donation/cremating the rest.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
They won't get anything from my corpse. I wish I could die in a remote area, a forest or a mountain...

Reactions: bleeding_heart_show
Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work with SN, and gunshot it depends.
SN messes up your blood, it keeps it from carrying oxygen, so all your organs will be unfit to use because blood is sent to every organ.
With a gunshot, it depends on when they find you. It'll most likely only work if your found soon enough and put on life support to keep your body running long enough to harvest organs. If your just left out for some time your body will most likely be unfit to use
If I actually manage to get the gun, I'll do it on the streets, I don't want my mother to hear the bang, I'll be found pretty quickly. Too bad it wouldn't work with SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I want to be cremated

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Honestly I wished mass grave was still a thing here...

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Absolutely. I'm an organ donor and I definitely want my brain studied.

LonelyFerret

LonelyFerret

Oct 9, 2023
I'd like to. I registered to be an organ donor when I got my license at 16. From what I've researched however, most bodies are considered non-viable for a majority of suicide cases. That's what I've gathered in the US anyways. When I decide to CTB I plan on making a call to the police immediately prior to it in hopes of them finding me quickly. Hopefully my body can then be donated 🤞🏻

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I would if I could, but I heard it's a lot harder to do this than popularly believed. You basically have to die at the hospital. As I plan to shoot myself out in the middle of nowhere and may not get picked up until maybe hours later, that's just not going to work. They could ship me to the body farm in TN. That would be cool.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I don't care what happens to my body after I pass. I'm not a donor or anything but if they decide to donate or anything like that I don't care.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
No. Organs are only useful for a few hours to 1 day maximum if they're harvested and stored ASAP after death. My organs would be useless because I cannot compromise my attempt by letting anyone know when I would be deceased. If the time comes, I plan to be dead for at least 8 hours before I am found.

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I am not against it. If I can save a life, why not. In reality, my organs most likely will be useless by the time I am found. But if my body is not too decomposed, let medical students train on my body. I don't care. So long as my parents get a chance to bury me afterwards. Let the flora and fauna feed off me, or what's left of me anyway

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Same as the others; sadly the method and what my CTB plan entails would prevent the preservation of any organ so I highly doubt they would be able to find use for any of my parts. And at my current age/health status I highly doubt the organs would be any good for a longer time anyway.

If I had chosen another method that would leave possible organs that could be used then yes, but I would probably get my myself checked beforehand and if I could offload the organs prior to CTB than I would, and for the rest then yeah, why not, specially if I ended up CTB in a medical facility in a CTB-friendly country.