• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
You can mention anyone you want to, it's your note, go for it.

Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
I have a specific package addressed to the coroner which among other documents, contains a signed and dated affidavit describing my ex-partner's abuse, the failures of the various authorities to support me with that, and the impact it's all had on me thus driving me to death. I don't know that her life will be destroyed, but there will be a record and the possibility that a media outlet will pick it up and name/shame her.

But I'm not interested in revenge, I'm interested in justice and accountability. The notes to my parents and to other important people mention her as the primary reason my life has fallen apart, but beyond that, I don't talk about her. I don't want to give her the narcissistic satisfaction of believing she is still on my mind.

S

Straken

May 3, 2020
I have a specific package addressed to the coroner which among other documents, contains a signed and dated affidavit describing my ex-partner's abuse, the failures of the various authorities to support me with that, and the impact it's all had on me thus driving me to death. I don't know that her life will be destroyed, but there will be a record and the possibility that a media outlet will pick it up and name/shame her.

But I'm not interested in revenge, I'm interested in justice and accountability. The notes to my parents and to other important people mention her as the primary reason my life has fallen apart, but beyond that, I don't talk about her. I don't want to give her the narcissistic satisfaction of believing she is still on my mind.
My friend our situation is so similar it's scary. Wish we could talk in person but alas that's not possible.
My gripe is society always associates narcissism with Male gender bit what they dont realise that when it's from a female and the male suffers it's potentially so much worse because we were obviously the more caring individuals in the relationship and got taken advantage of.
Im planning my suicide for 3 years already but what i do know is that letter will name and shame her to the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Giraffey
Moegetaku

Moegetaku

Depressed Psychologist
Nov 2, 2020
Tbh, I would say name him and go as far as exaggerating every action of his. Try to make it look like, he was close to murdering you and in a desperate move you took your life. This can get him in prison for quite some time and even if it doesn't, media always has the soft power to destroy social lives of such scums

Reactions: imdone1
S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
Year one? Really? I don't even remember myself at that age.
Sorry for that, I am too weak in English.
My friend our situation is so similar it's scary. Wish we could talk in person but alas that's not possible.
My gripe is society always associates narcissism with Male gender bit what they dont realise that when it's from a female and the male suffers it's potentially so much worse because we were obviously the more caring individuals in the relationship and got taken advantage of.
Im planning my suicide for 3 years already but what i do know is that letter will name and shame her to the world.
That's not about any girl. It's an family matter with my cousin.

You are really a very bold person.

Last edited:
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
well, i think my suicide alone will be enough to ruin lives of the people i hate most. they're so dependent on me and yet they treat me like trash. i can't wait until they come home and find my body, and then they're left to wallow in their own filth and put what little brainpower they have to use in order to figure out how they'll survive without me.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Tbh, I would say name him and go as far as exaggerating every action of his. Try to make it look like, he was close to murdering you and in a desperate move you took your life. This can get him in prison for quite some time and even if it doesn't, media always has the soft power to destroy social lives of such scums
I disagree with this, such an act should only be reserved for the worst of the worst scum. If it is for a petty reason, then trying to ruin their life this way is wrong. That being said, my revenge would be more homicidal, so take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin