• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tvo

tvo

Student
Apr 3, 2024
We are already in hell right now. The extremely dense energies of this 3 dimensional time space reality facilitates the experiences of hell i.e., trauma, loneliness, judgement, fear, greed, madness etc. and we just so happen to have fire in this reality to complete our experience of a hellish existence. But it's not forever and ever it's just a very disturbing dream we eventually wake up from. Death is a valuable and important tool for beings choosing to explore this challenging and harsh reality, for without it's merciful release, the traumas and ongoing torment we are already experiencing would be astronomical. An after life hell is just an outdated religious manipulation tactic (dark psychology).

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1714222057996.jpg
    FB_IMG_1714222057996.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
This. + Religion also works with the government and it's used for the same purpose, control people.

"They" make religious people believe they will go to hell so they won't kill themselves, this is just to hide the fact that if a large amount of the population committed suicide, the society would fall. Which obviously means less people working, and less money for who's at the top controlling. Unfortunately it's all about money, like it has always been.
When you promise people an afterlife with eternal bliss you have to stop them from skipping the bad part.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Like many have already said, it seems to me like I'm already in hell. I am absolutely willing to risk going to an even worse place in order to escape this one. Especially since there is no convincing evidence for hell, so I don't consider it a worrisome risk.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I hope so, I deserve it

• Aww..
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
People needed something to cling onto in this madness.We are in the middle of nowhere.No one knows how we came here and how the hell are we all conscious.Yeah,I know. Science.But the absurdity is just incomprehensible.To justify this suffering and all the narcissists,sociopaths and the psychopaths around us,people came up with Religion and Hell for "Bad" people.

Some Eastern religions also claim that you'll roam the Earth as a ghost.The same religion also says that you'll be reincarnated into a disabled person for commiting suicide.Most people ARE driven to suicide,what about those that drove them to that point?

Hell and Reincarnation coexist in some religions.

We have been living in dystopian times since the beginning.Wars,famines,pillaging,assualts and inequality were common place.To be honest,humanity is only a recent notion.Human rights is a nascent concept.I won't be surprised if scientists declare that the Dark Triad personalities are the for norm for humans and not empathy,kindness and love.Those of us who have it might be the rare mutations.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Hell does not exist

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Hi! Catholic here. I truly believe that hell is real. I believe in Satan and all the demons mentioned in the Bible. But the paradox comes in where God is all loving, why would someone who truly and fully loves you send you to eternal damnation? To me, hell is a choice you make. God gives us the gift of free will on this world, to decide if we will live a virtuous life with Him or a sinful life. There's no way that a loving God wouldn't understand the pain you're going through if you're considering CTB.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
We are already in hell. Earth is hell

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Nobody goes to hell. Don't listen to the fear mongering freaks who say otherwise. They're just trying to sell you their religion.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Hi guys! I hope you are all coping well today? Does it bother anyone else what happens after death? Is suicide truley a violation of "you shall not kill" as a protestant Christian i must say it does bother me i may end up in hell? I plan to ask the church myself tomorow as i look upon my ctb as euthanasia moreso than suicide? What about war? Are all allied soldiers in hell too? I think not. What about doctors administrating maid in foreign countries are they destined for hell too? Maybe not. I would be interested in hearing your guys views on this. Thanks
I honestly don't believe in heaven or hell. You go to church so you do. Let me offer another perspective on hell that I heard from a christian. They said they believe that hell is separation from god rather than a physical place. I should also mention they believe heaven doesn't exist currently, and it's what will exist on earth after Jesus returns. You, however, if suicide violates the 10 commandments, will experience nothingness, which is total separation from god. To a christian, that sounds miserable, to me, it's what I want. I don't believe in it either way, but figured this perspective may be helpful

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I don't believe in any such place beyond the hell we are already suffering, here on earth. The Bible says nothing about suicide.

persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
For anyone interested I read this last year on the afterlife. Notions of heaven and hell have been cobbled together from various lunatics/sources. I'm hoping it offers some comfort to those concerned about an eternity getting pokers jammed up their pipe.

tvo

tvo

Student
Apr 3, 2024
Welcome, dear friend. 🤍🕊️🙏✨

You are Heaven. You are Eternal. You are God. ♾️

Here's a wonderful compilation of "near-death-experiencers" sharing their insights from Infinite Unconditional Love: 🌈

I have had one of those NDE myself. It was theee most loving and intensely euphoric experience I have ever had.

M

MarkSmith73

Student
Apr 14, 2024
Absolutely no. The absolute worst is we'll temporarily feel the hurt that we've caused others. But the afterlife is full of forgiveness and joy.

• Love
B

BIGMIKE

Oct 23, 2023
In the Bible, God commands the murder, rape and child abuse of almost 2 million innocent people. If God's not going to hell neither are you.