R

raybd

Dec 4, 2019
My work is 24/7. Hours vary. So I can't do the 48 hour fast etc. I generally eat once or twice a day, close to evening, it's a whole lot of coffees rest of the day - like 9-10 cups. I want to keep working till just before CTB, as a way of coping with any fear of failure and depression. This is important to me. Incurable illness has done me in - it's manageable but not treatable, and now it's gotten to the point.

Reading the SN mega-thread a few times, this is what I have come up with. Can anyone scientifically knowledgeable confirm this is enough?

T-60 minutes: Acetaminophen/Paracetomol-1200 mg
T-45: Antiemetic
T-30: Antacid (Famotidine. Rantidine is available too, but that has never worked for me. Neither is a PPI.)
T: 30g SN in 50 ml water. (I am about 90 lbs overweight - around 250 lbs. No clue about the purity of the SN I got - says 97% on top - but again - this is India, so no one knows. ).

Will this work? Need change anything?

Also - this is India (I'm originally from the west though). Could anyone PM me about SN sources?

A delayed merry Festivus for the rest of us, y'all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Spitfire, sadworld and 3 others
R

raybd

Dec 4, 2019
Bit surprised no one said anything on this all day... that christmassy?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Spitfire
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
T-60 minutes: Acetaminophen/Paracetomol-1200 mg
T-45: Antiemetic
T-30: Antacid (Famotidine. Rantidine is available too, but that has never worked for me. Neither is a PPI.)
T: 30g SN in 50 ml water. (I am about 90 lbs overweight - around 250 lbs. No clue about the purity of the SN I got - says 97% on top - but again - this is India, so no one knows. ).
Your regime seems good. I think it's 1000mg paracetamol but it shouldn't make a huge difference. You should fast for at least 6 hours or more before starting with the regime.
You can read this too, if you haven't already.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner