B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
SN, hanging myself, jumping - it all scares me. I would want to just take some pills and slit my wrists. But I've read in other thread that might not work. What do you think?
I have:
Pregabalin - 6000 mg
Fluoxetine - 300 mg
Duloxetine - 840 mg
Venlafaxine - 1050 mg
Sertraline - 2100 mg
Lamotrigine - 2800 mg
Trazodone - 3825 mg
Quetiapine - 20000 mg

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Gilbertson12

Gilbertson12

May 11, 2020
That amount and combination of pills would take to emergency room. That wouldnt make you sleep, would make you have Serotonergyc syndrome (look it up), encephalopaty and náusea and vomiting. That maybe kill You, but i won't be peaceful if You know what i mean

Reactions: Brillet, Brick In The Wall, autumnal and 1 other person
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Why would SN scare you but not taking a bunch random pills?

Reactions: all_pointless, x-Ace-x, Brillet and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Drug cocktails are full of risks and unknowns. I don't think anyone could say for certain whether all of that would kill you. If it doesn't though you're going to wish it had because you're gona be in really bad shape.

Reactions: Lorntroubles, Brillet and Saed
B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
That amount and combination of pills would take to emergency room. That wouldnt make you sleep, would make you have Serotonergyc syndrome (look it up), encephalopaty and náusea and vomiting. That maybe kill You, but i won't be peaceful if You know what i mean
Honestly, I can vomit, etc. I'm not scared of that. I just wish I could be 100% sure.
Why would SN scare you but not taking a bunch random pills?
I know it doesn't make any sense but I've always imagined myself slitting my wrists and OD on meds so I think I'm used to the thought of it and that's why it feels more comfortable for me to just stick to this idea
Drug cocktails are full of risks and unknowns. I don't think anyone could say for certain whether all of that would kill you. If it doesn't though you're going to wish it had because you're gona be in really bad shape.
I tried to OD before but only on trazodone (didn't work as you can see;) ) so I can imagine how I'll feel if it won't work. But hopefully, that mix will do the trick

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
D

david1991

Aug 30, 2019
Hanging is the best way its painless if done correctly you'll pretty much just go to sleep after 10 seconds thats why all the celebrities use the same method i wouldnt use any other way to ctb people dont realize how ridiculously easy the method is and how painless it is

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, LetzteAusfahrt, HappyMstake and 2 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I had a similar plan to you before finding this site, I've tried drug cocktails twice to ctb. It isn't a reliable method, the proof being in the pudding.

Since you have such a large variety and volume of different drugs to take there the most likely outcome is that you will vomit them all up. As for slitting the wrists it takes a lot of guts to cut deep enough to make it count.

After my second attempt to ctb from the cocktail I could tell I wasn't the same afterwards. My memory worsened a lot and I just struggle to pay attention to anything nowadays. You should try consider other options that won't leave lasting damage if you miss the bus.

Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I wouldn't suggest an overdose, but I can't stop you.

The vomiting alone is dangerous... mostly due to losing your meds. Not to mention the organ damage and ways you can survive.

With that being said, it's very plausible you'll ctb with that combo in the amount. Again, I wouldn't suggest it, but I can't stop you. Poly drug overdose can be a nasty way to go.

wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
i wouldn't fuck with OD's, most people survived it and then have to deal with the physical consequences (coming from someone whos OD-ed few times and witness people who have )

edit : also I've overdosed on Quetiapine, ('pretty safe' drug to overdose due to it not being that toxic, other people who have more medical experience feel free to correct me ) and Sertraline

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorntroubles and Saed
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
100% is SN over OD. But if I were to OD I'd open or crush all pills and dissolve in water, not take whole pills

s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
Honestly, I can vomit, etc. I'm not scared of that. I just wish I could be 100% sure.

I know it doesn't make any sense but I've always imagined myself slitting my wrists and OD on meds so I think I'm used to the thought of it and that's why it feels more comfortable for me to just stick to this idea

I tried to OD before but only on trazodone (didn't work as you can see;) ) so I can imagine how I'll feel if it won't work. But hopefully, that mix will do the trick

I've mentioned this to other users but slitting your wrists is rated as one of the least effective and most painful methods on LostAllHope. Prescription medication overdose is another of the least effective rated methods. It's also likely to leave you fucked up in ways you never could have imagined and in a state where suicide becomes impossible. I would look into different methods

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
This combo sounds toxic, but not lethal. Be careful brother

DBD

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Dont do it. i have done a massive combo of prescription drug overdoses before and it doesn't work it only leaves you more fucked up and extremely ill in hospital

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Old thread and I think more is known now. But might be useful at least to know what not to do.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/drug-overdose-thread.4186/#post-61330