• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
my local store sells these with regulators and hose relatively cheap but they are tiny, would do you guys recon? the guy at the shop said uyou only grt 10 mins gas maximum, they are 110L but very small here is the link with pics its clarke pure argon gas. i was thinking maybe hook 2 up? any help would be great

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
110 is fine
110 is equivalent to 11,000 ppm. It is considered dangerous when the CO2 level exceeds 1,200 ppm.

I took the time to do some research. Maybe more users can give more clues but it seems fine to me. One hose is enough

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
my local store sells these with regulators and hose relatively cheap but they are tiny, would do you guys recon? the guy at the shop said uyou only grt 10 mins gas maximum, they are 110L but very small here is the link with pics its clarke pure argon gas. i was thinking maybe hook 2 up? any help would be great

ask greenberg

C

carnivore

I'm a coward
Aug 30, 2022

110/15 = 7 minutes od continous gas flow.
Not enough

Reactions: GasMonkey
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
110 is fine
110 is equivalent to 11,000 ppm. It is considered dangerous when the CO2 level exceeds 1,200 ppm.

I took the time to do some research. Maybe more users can give more clues but it seems fine to me. One hose is enough
wow thanks for taking the time bro, im just worried about not using enough and getting brain damage. and every cylinder ive seen used in a exit bag is massive at least 3 foot this thin is like the length of my forearm.
110/15 = 7 minutes od continous gas flow.
Not enough
complete opposite of what the other guy said now idk what to do :/
what about joining the 2?
its such hassle if i wait till i get enough money together im gonna just take GBL+PHENOBARB+BROMAZOLAM

Last edited:
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Then you have to connect 2 so that in those 7 minutes you ingest more gas.
wow thanks for taking the time bro, im just worried about not using enough and getting brain damage. and every cylinder ive seen used in a exit bag is massive at least 3 foot this thin is like the length of my forearm.

complete opposite of what the other guy said now idk what to do :/
what about joining the 2?
its such hassle if i wait till i get enough money together im gonna just take GBL+PHENOBARB+BROMAZOLAM

T

TheManIllNeverBe

Aug 3, 2022
Then you have to connect 2 so that in those 7 minutes you ingest more gas.
This is incorrect and a good way to end up brain damaged/a vegetable. You will not "ingest more gas" if you connect 2 cylinders instead of 1. You will only ingest as much gas as your lungs are capable of processing. This is why you're supposed to regulate the flow to around 15 liters/min. You need at least 40 minutes of gas at this rate, which is 600 liters total. Please read and understand the Exit bag and inert gas megathread if you're thinking of using this method. It is a very reliable method, but one of the easiest ways to screw it up is not having enough gas. You'd need 6 of the gas canisters like what you linked in order to provide the volume of gas needed, which would make things way too complicated and leak-prone. @exitsimulation I would recommend buying a single cylinder of the correct size, or choosing another method that you're more confident with.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theboy
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
This is incorrect and a good way to end up brain damaged/a vegetable. You will not "ingest more gas" if you connect 2 cylinders instead of 1. You will only ingest as much gas as your lungs are capable of processing. This is why you're supposed to regulate the flow to around 15 liters/min. You need at least 40 minutes of gas at this rate, which is 600 liters total. Please read and understand the Exit bag and inert gas megathread if you're thinking of using this method. It is a very reliable method, but one of the easiest ways to screw it up is not having enough gas. You'd need 6 of the gas canisters like what you linked in order to provide the volume of gas needed, which would make things way too complicated and leak-prone. @exitsimulation I would recommend buying a single cylinder of the correct size, or choosing another method that you're more confident with.
according to exit international and everything ive read i need about 14 psi correct? 2 joint cans would be about 15=20 mins of constant supply wjay do you think?

C

carnivore

I'm a coward
Aug 30, 2022
the pressure is irrelevant. the amount of gas is significant. the amount of gas for 40 minutes seems to be safe, although in one case (the book) it was not enough.