A

anonomouse69

Mar 28, 2019
Hey guys

Have been trying to find Sodium Nitrite in Aus, which has been quite difficult for some reason or another.

Have just come across this one. Could anyone please assist in letting me know if this would be suitable?

I know it has to be above 97% purity or along those lines. It says on this one 'Food grade min 98%'. Does that mean the purity is 98%?

Last edited:
Reactions: eeyore9128
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Yep looks good. You can always test it using the aquarium method.

But PLEASE delete that link. People can find SN in Australia with proper research. Don't need it being obvious and thus being taken down. Ruining it for future peeps.

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and Saed
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Looks good ... Congratulations

A

anonomouse69

Mar 28, 2019

But PLEASE delete that link. People can find SN in Australia with proper research. Don't need it being obvious and thus being taken down. Ruining it for future peeps.
Good call. have removed the link. Thanks!

Sorry could you please direct me to somewhere that I could find how to use/apply the aquarium method? Any links or info would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Sorry could you please direct me to somewhere that I could find how to use/apply the aquarium method? Any links or info would be greatly appreciated
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

This will give a good reading. It's not 100% accurate, but the best test that's readily available.

That being said, that seller has an auction site store, and has over 800 sales. In their 800 sales, only four have been negative/neutral with the complaints being about long postage time or being overpriced. Therefore, the seller is reliable with a good reputation.

Reactions: Neville1 and autumnal
A

anonomouse69

Mar 28, 2019
@WhatIsMyLife thanks so much for posting this. Sorry to be a bother but the auction site you have mentioned, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is there any chance you could private message me with a link to it?

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
@WhatIsMyLife thanks so much for posting this. Sorry to be a bother but the auction site you have mentioned, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is there any chance you could private message me with a link to it?
I can't message you until you post some more :)

P

PhiloNerd14

Apr 27, 2020
I am able to find SN classified as "laboratory reagent". Is that the same thing as SN required to ctb?

Reactions: Fedrea and Busdriver