• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lenamoontree

Sep 17, 2023
I am planning to do full suspension hanging soon. I can't really leave the house because of chronic illness and agoraphobia, so I need an anchor point in the House. I thought maybe the stairs would work, but I'm skeptical because of the banisters. I fear that I could hold on to them and safe myself somehow. What do you think? IMG 20240404 180336

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How going to initiate the drop? From a chair or stool? Could always secure your hands behind your back - up on chair, noose around neck, then secure hands, then kick away chair. Looks like that's going to be a fairly short rope. Not sure how effective it would be, but it looks like you might be able to swing your legs up and onto to the lower banister and save yourself that way, too, maybe to some extent, anyway. It would be hard, but not impossible.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

Lenamoontree

Sep 17, 2023
I have both here so could do either. What would be better?
I thought the length of the rope is not so important? Is it less effective when it's shorter?
I also thought about tying my hands up.
Yeah I thought hat with the legs too, don't know what to do about that to be honest. The thing is im physically pretty weak so I thought maybe I wouldn't have enough strength to safe myself. but I don't know If the SI would give me superpowers lol.
Do you have an idea what else i could use as an anchor point for full in the house?
Oh and I meant hanging from the stairs itself Not the upper banisters, don't know of that was clear or not.

• Hugs
singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
In my opinion it seems fine if you tie yourself to the top step. You will have to remove that display case from the middle and face the opposite side of the stairs. good luck.

There is a website with all kinds of knots

L

Lenamoontree

Sep 17, 2023
The thing is, maybe on the Pictures it doesn't seem like it but the lower banisters are very Close to me when I would hang there. I'll add another Photo where you can See it. IMG 20240405 101237
Even when I would hang on the top step.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think chances to rescue yourself are pretty low with this setup. You should pass out quickly once the chair has been kicked aside, you shall lose consciousness quickly and therefore become to weak to grab anything.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
As long it is tall enough for your hight and can hold your full body weight without breaking, it looks good enough. It is nearly impossible to save yourself with full suspension as you will pass out after a few seconds.

L

Lenamoontree

Sep 17, 2023
Hey, can someone Tell me which knot IS the best for this Kind of stairs, I tried the constrictor knot but I coudnt figure Out how to do it on the stair and not a pole and then I also tried the double hitch which worked better but I'm still Not Sure If it's the right one and If I did it right so it will hold me for sure. Should I do it from the top or bottom of the stair?