C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
How obvious will it be that you died by suicide with N? They'll find you dead and test the blood and it will be obvious?

Reactions: Smilla, lv-gras and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
How obvious will it be that you died by suicide with N? They'll find you dead and test the blood and it will be obvious?
In my country, an autopsy is done in most suicides so yes, they will probably know you used N. But why conceal the truth? I would write a letter explaining why you did this

Reactions: Endthismisery, Rocky M, saffron and 6 others
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I expect that if cause or death is not immediately obvious (eg a couple of bottles of n lying next to you) that an autopsy would be done which would find it. I plan on writing down what I did so that doesn't need to happen and people can do whatever with my body. Cremate likey grandpa or donate to science I'm not bothered. I just want to leave it in good condition so the choice is there.

Reactions: Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
In my country, an autopsy is done in most suicides so yes, they will probably know you used N. But why conceal the truth? I would write a letter explaining why you did this

Exactly. Great post/advice.

Reactions: lv-gras
GoneGirlXIV

GoneGirlXIV

Dissipating
Aug 23, 2018
Most likely from a toxicology report since your manner of death won't be obvious... but I've heard one case where someone died by N and it didn't show up on the report

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Most likely from a toxicology report since your manner of death won't be obvious... but I've heard one case where someone died by N and it didn't show up on the report
Then how did they knew it was N

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
A lot of people who are very unwell or elderly use N and there seemed to have passed away as an effect of their illness or age with no investigation.
But anyone young or without medical issues they will investigate and find out the cause. I'm not worried I plan to email the police with information when I do it and let them know what I did as why - easier that way no need for an autopsy etc

Reactions: lv-gras