• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

StandardOtter

Apr 17, 2023
Yes, you don't have to be human to miss someone you love, but I don't think that's you're fault. Even without ctb someone has to leave first, so I think if you do what you can for her that's all anyone can really ask.

DarkDg21

DarkDg21

Oct 12, 2021
I'll plea with my family on my suicide note to take care of her the same way that I do. They know I love her. But in case they can't, to look for a great home for her. I just really hope that she'll be okay. šŸ˜¢

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Yea! I've had mine since she was six weeks old, and she's really sensitive. I cannot abandon her to the fate of the universe. The two of us are inseparable. Two additional dogs have joined the family, but I have no concerns about leaving them in my husband's care. She's my baby! :heart:

Reactions: DarkDg21
Rob1984

Rob1984

A day in the life
Jan 8, 2021
Unfortunately yes, your dog will miss you. They are capable of forming very strong bonds with humans; it is in their DNA. Dogs are aware when their loved ones are not present. My ex-gf, for example, was extremely close to her dogs. Her dogs would starve themselves until she came home, and it was really bad. She would sometimes leave on vacation for a week, and I would stay with her dogs, and they would refuse to eat anything. They would just wait near the front door most of the day. But her dogs had separation anxiety. Obviously idk exactly your bond with your dog, so idk how bad it will affect them. Either way, they know when you are gone.

FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021
Could there be a way to get him a home sooner? I really understand what it is like, on the one hand, to have the pain of continuing to live and having to worry about your dog, how old is he? These months I myself have been in this dilemma, I start to think if she will think that I abandoned her or if she did something wrong, it breaks my heart because she is only 10 months old, but by adopting her I made the commitment to her and the responsibility If I have her, I'm not going to lie to you many times I tried to find her a good home or just leave her to my mom but I can't. I'm trying to put up with all of this as much as I can for her. I'm not saying you have to do the same, you know when life is unbearable and it's time to leave, but I wish you could find a good home for him sooner, I hope you find and make the decision that is best.

S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
don't make me think... it's only a consolation for me that she's not alone...šŸ„²