• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkDg21

DarkDg21

Oct 12, 2021
Will my beautiful dog miss me? Or suffer emotionally after my suicide? She's way too attached to me. Will she think I abandoned her?
I'm heartbroken. But I can't stay unfortunately.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, Snake9111, rationaltake and 7 others
S

StandardOtter

Apr 17, 2023
Yes, you don't have to be human to miss someone you love, but I don't think that's you're fault. Even without ctb someone has to leave first, so I think if you do what you can for her that's all anyone can really ask.

Reactions: Little_Suzy, DarkDg21 and loopdaloop
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Dogs have feelings and are very sensitive. Pretty sure she will miss you, she may even feel that sth is wrong before you go. Unfortunately :-(

• Aww..
Reactions: robokiller, Deleted member 31858, Little_Suzy and 3 others
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
My cat would wait approximately 10 mins after I died to just start eating me

• Yay!
Reactions: touhoufan and Little_Suzy
DarkDg21

DarkDg21

Oct 12, 2021
I'll plea with my family on my suicide note to take care of her the same way that I do. They know I love her. But in case they can't, to look for a great home for her. I just really hope that she'll be okay. šŸ˜¢

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and Little_Suzy
WH101

WH101

Nov 3, 2020
Dogs might be just a small part of our lives, but to them, we are their whole life

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lagoona-a-go-go, DarkDg21, Joarga and 5 others
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Yea! I've had mine since she was six weeks old, and she's really sensitive. I cannot abandon her to the fate of the universe. The two of us are inseparable. Two additional dogs have joined the family, but I have no concerns about leaving them in my husband's care. She's my baby! :heart:

Reactions: DarkDg21
Rob1984

Rob1984

A day in the life
Jan 8, 2021
Unfortunately yes, your dog will miss you. They are capable of forming very strong bonds with humans; it is in their DNA. Dogs are aware when their loved ones are not present. My ex-gf, for example, was extremely close to her dogs. Her dogs would starve themselves until she came home, and it was really bad. She would sometimes leave on vacation for a week, and I would stay with her dogs, and they would refuse to eat anything. They would just wait near the front door most of the day. But her dogs had separation anxiety. Obviously idk exactly your bond with your dog, so idk how bad it will affect them. Either way, they know when you are gone.

• Aww..
Reactions: DarkDg21, Deleted member 31858 and touhoufan
D

Deleted member 31858

Could there be a way to get him a home sooner? I really understand what it is like, on the one hand, to have the pain of continuing to live and having to worry about your dog, how old is he? These months I myself have been in this dilemma, I start to think if she will think that I abandoned her or if she did something wrong, it breaks my heart but by adopting her I made the commitment to her and the responsibility If I have her. I'm trying to put up with all of this as much as I can for her. I'm not saying you have to do the same, you know when life is unbearable and it's time to leave, but I wish you could find a good home for him sooner, I hope you find and make the decision that is best.

• Hugs
Reactions: DarkDg21 and rationaltake
S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
don't make me think... it's only a consolation for me that she's not alone...šŸ„²