• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Different

dead inside.
Apr 14, 2023
So yeah I'm back. I don't know what to do now that I failed to clear my exams because of my mental health. My parents don't understand anything and they are very toxic. My boyfriend is also getting fed up slowly. But on this lonely road I'm struck with another fail just because of something I can't control. I spend all day in my room crying. I Lost my appetite and I'm getting very thin. I don't know what to do I've lost all motivation but in as much as I am breaking I really want to heal from all this. What can I do I don't want to go for therapy ever again.

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
Why don't you want to go for therapy ever again?

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
The psychiatrists actually got me admitted last month. So I pretended I was fine just so I could get out fast.
I have thought about doing that but I guess it's not right because eventually you don't recover.