N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
Would taking fentanyl pills cause me to throw up? I wouldn't want intense nausea etc to take over before CTBing plus I have a fear of nausea/vomiting.

B

bthopeless

Oct 24, 2023
It's very possible. I always puke any time I have any sort of opioid. Used F Patch once bc I was in severe physical pain. It didn't take the pain away but I was extremely nauseated and had to rip off the patch and go retch... over and over again.

N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
It's very possible. I always puke any time I have any sort of opioid. Used F Patch once bc I was in severe physical pain. It didn't take the pain away but I was extremely nauseated and had to rip off the patch and go retch... over and over again.
Does the euphoria make you not care about puking?

B

bthopeless

Oct 24, 2023
Does the euphoria make you not care about puking?
If only. I get violently ill from any and all opioids. Morphine at the hospital caused me to vomit all over the ER floor. My body reacts differently, and I've never gotten any pleasure from any type of opioid. Bummer, because when you're in a great deal of pain, hospitals have a hard time finding something that can help the pain that is NOT an opioid.

Reactions: letmejoindeath
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
If only. I get violently ill from any and all opioids. Morphine at the hospital caused me to vomit all over the ER floor. My body reacts differently, and I've never gotten any pleasure from any type of opioid. Bummer, because when you're in a great deal of pain, hospitals have a hard time finding something that can help the pain that is NOT an opioid.
Same, it's like getting carsick x10 just taking a tramadol for me. One time I took an oxy 10 and just wretched for hours on end.

Reactions: Endlessness
feannagan

feannagan

Nov 7, 2023
I have the same phobia and it makes methods really difficult for me. I'm glad to see someone else in a similar boat.
It sort of depends on your normal reaction to opioids. About 40% of people experience nausea, though only 15-25% vomit. If you;ve had opioids before and haven't got nauseous then you're less likely to, though fent is likely to be much stronger than anything you've had before.

Reactions: iwkmlol and Endlessness