wannabeneet

wannabeneet

Feb 27, 2023
I think Im ready to ctb. but scared. I want to know I'll succeed and not fail from this bridge

• Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom, Praestat_Mori and Life Is My Coffin
A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
It's hard tonknow if indent know how high it is

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Not exactly possible to successfully resolve your question when all information you provide is "this bridge"

Reactions: SmollMushroom and Praestat_Mori
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
How are we supposed to know? We're not mind readers. If there's water, then you'll drown. If not, then falling is an unreliable method.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Basically to be successful, the jumping height needs to be a minimum of 160 feet, and landing on a hard surface.

Reactions: avaruus
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I think Im ready to ctb. but scared. I want to know I'll succeed and not fail from this bridge
"This bridge" seems about right, should be good

• Yay!
Reactions: SmollMushroom
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the freedom you search for, I find it so horrible how people even have to worry about suicide methods potentially failing in the first place and cannot just easily die in peace. It really is such a cruel world we exist in.

• Hugs
Reactions: wannabeneet
wannabeneet

wannabeneet

Feb 27, 2023
sorry I couldn't do it

I hate this fear, Phone died last night and I couldn't send images, but idk. at least burnt relationships with most remaining friends last night so even though is regret, I won't have to get scared about hurting them as much now that they hate me. ik sh will be like temporary relief, so looking forward tonight. also potentially to OD is open now from living in a shitty shelter w other homeless just need to get far away so no naloxone, or use a different drug method. I'll probably try to copy my most successful past attempt but with proper benzos instead of the cocktail of a bottle of aspirin, alcohol, and a few muscle relaxers that failed last time.