• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mexican_patty

Apr 9, 2024
How effective would be take 30 clonazepam pills (2mg) and drinking alcohol, like tequila or vodka, to die? I'm not sure if I should bought one box (30 pills) or two and take 60 mixed with the booze. I don't do drugs or alcohol if that helps.

And is it painful? I've read medical resources and all of them have information about overdosing but they don't mention how painful it is. I hope someone can help, thanks.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Benzos are very unlikely to kill you, they're almost impossible to deliberately OD on, even combined with alcohol. Pretty much the only ODs that are effective are the ones discussed in the PPeH.

Most likely outcome with benzos and alcohol is you'll sleep for a long time and wake up fuzzy with a wicked hangover.

Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
I almost accidently overdosed this way. I am prescribed clonazepam. Sadly I forget the exact dosage I took that night but I think it was 2 mg dissolvable tablets. Combined with several shots of liquor and weed. When the EMTs found me they could not detect my breathing, I required oxygen to regain consciousness, and my last conscious thought was to dial the emergency 911 options on iPhone. I was released from the hospital the next day. The EMTs found my pills but I also lied and said I possibly could have gotten drugged at the bar I was at. (I was embarrassed). In the right dosages it should depress your nervous system and breathing enough to ctb. But it is far from a sure approach and will likely vary depending on body type and prior experiences with the drug. There are much more effective methods out there. That being said in the moments before I lost consciousness there was no pain.

Reactions: bwerner and Duckup