• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
If I take around 30 or more mg of lorazepam, around 2 shots of vodka, maybe some hand sanitizer, plus try cut myself a bit. Will I die? How bad will it be if I don't? I want to do something. I wish I could do something without being scared.

Edit: there might also be an one oxycodone somewhere but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Listen I hope this isn't a joke because if it's serious I wish it was that easy. For two the answer is no. Unless you have a bundle of pills and have lots of liquor and able to digest them all and even then most likely this method is botched from the start. If anything this sounds like a buzz and a migraine if that. If there was a rule for trying to die then one of them would be that it's hard af to die. Don't waste your time believing it's that easy to die with this. If you're being genuine then please research more on this site and make your own decision and conclusions based on what you learned. Please read this:

Last edited:
Reactions: rizleechboy, bwerner, Lostandlooking and 1 other person