E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Desperation is understandable, we all know what it feels like to be desperate. But there has to come a point where you realize that what you've been trying simply isn't working, and if you're trying to get a different result, then you alter the approach. Idc if he wants to keep taking pills and making himself sick, that's fine. The "goodbye threads" every few days are going to have the opposite effect of the one he's looking for though. If he keeps crying wolf with a method he himself has said he doesn't expect to work, nobody's going to pay any attention when/if he actually tries to ctb for real. Well at least I'm not.
Oh no it's not for attention. I'm just stating a fact. So when I don't come back everyone knows.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, psychoticxerror, Meditation guide and 2 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Oh no it's not for attention. I'm just stating a fact. So when I don't come back everyone knows.
I'm really sorry for how I spoke to you, man. You don't deserve that, nobody does. I care about you even though I don't know you, and I let my frustration at my inability to help you run away with me. I'm holding a good thought for you, and if you need anyone to talk to, please PM me. Again, I'm really sorry and I hope the best for you.

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, psychoticxerror, Captive of Mind and 5 others
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Could you let us know what your method is this time?
Is it od'ing on pills again?
I'm sorry you're in this situation, but I'm not sure I understand why you don't engage at all with what other members say on these threads.
But that is up to you.
Yes I'm going to continue to do that. I'm just going for organ failure

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
"Just as I shall select my ship when I am about to go on a voyage, or my house when I propose to take a residence, so I shall choose my death when I am about to depart from life...There is no occasion when the soul should be humored more than at the moment of death. Let the soul depart as it feels itself impelled to go; whether it seeks the sword, or the halter, or some draught that attacks the veins, let it proceed and burst the bonds of its slavery. Every man ought to make his life acceptable to others besides himself, but his death to himself alone. The best form of death is the one we like. Men are foolish who reflect thus: 'One person will say that my conduct was not brave enough; another, that I was too headstrong; a third, that a particular kind of death would have betokened more spirit.' What you should really reflect is: 'I have under consideration a purpose with which the talk of men has no concern!'"

- Seneca

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, AvaAdore, Mixo and 7 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hey man I hope it works out for you this time, I'm sorry you're going through this and how much it stirred things up in here but I don't care if you're just doing it for attention or whatever. i mean if we can help you in any way then its cool and if it means giving you more attention thats fine with me. im sorry it came to this point that there's no other way to get people to hear u out if it really is because of that. if not tho i wish u a nice journey..please do consider getting sober and making a better plan though, going for organ failure is very long and painful. Don't you want to go for something quicker? This will make you suffer so much. Make a proper plan

• Love
Reactions: ERASED and falloutcarter13
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Yes I'm going to continue to do that. I'm just going for organ failure
Thanks for the reply.
I sincerely wish you peace and freedom.
That sounds like it could be a long and painful way to go though :(
"Just as I shall select my ship when I am about to go on a voyage, or my house when I propose to take a residence, so I shall choose my death when I am about to depart from life...There is no occasion when the soul should be humored more than at the moment of death. Let the soul depart as it feels itself impelled to go; whether it seeks the sword, or the halter, or some draught that attacks the veins, let it proceed and burst the bonds of its slavery. Every man ought to make his life acceptable to others besides himself, but his death to himself alone. The best form of death is the one we like. Men are foolish who reflect thus: 'One person will say that my conduct was not brave enough; another, that I was too headstrong; a third, that a particular kind of death would have betokened more spirit.' What you should really reflect is: 'I have under consideration a purpose with which the talk of men has no concern!'"

- Seneca
Seneca's understanding of human psychology and his insights were incredible. More wisdom can be found on a page of Seneca than in a theatre full of psychiatrists.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Morphosis, ERASED, Meditation guide and 1 other person
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I wish you peace to your end as much as anything. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: ERASED and Deleted member 4993
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
I'm really sorry for how I spoke to you, man. You don't deserve that, nobody does. I care about you even though I don't know you, and I let my frustration at my inability to help you run away with me. I'm holding a good thought for you, and if you need anyone to talk to, please PM me. Again, I'm really sorry and I hope the best for you.
It's ok im we all are going through things....i have no will ill to noone

Reactions: Meditation guide