• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

byebye

byebye

Jul 31, 2021
I am planning on taking a garbage bag, tying it tight around my neck for good measure, and then taking another shoelace and stick and then using the tounequet method. Will this guarentee me to ctb? if not, what can I do to impove? I also plan to drink lots of alchohol to help ease survival instincts if it gets to that point.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Can't say I know your method inside out but I've definitely seen a lot of mentions of people ripping bags off their heads even after passing out. SI is not to be under estimated.

Reactions: byebye
byebye

byebye

Jul 31, 2021
Can't say I know your method inside out but I've definitely seen a lot of mentions of people ripping bags off their heads even after passing out. SI is not to be under estimated.
wow, maybe double bagging would help? or maybe zip tying my hands. though that would be awkward it i didnt ever pass out…