• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheSuicidalLlama

-
Oct 10, 2023
Hello everybody! I'm 36 and I've tried to kill myself by impulsively jumping from a fourth floor 3-4 years ago. I only broke an ankle somehow but I've developed through the years chronic spine pain that has a lot of neurological symptoms aswell...

Since then, the situations that made me attempt to kill myself have only gotten worse (situations totally out of my choice) and my chronic pain has made my ability to deal with the situations harder and I've decided I will kill myself but I will do it right this time, so I will be getting all the information so I can choose wisely how to do it. I will be patient about reading and getting all the information, even if it takes a year. I have a job and the resources to live and do everything I want to do before I die until then.

As part of my chronic pain treatment I have access to pregabalin, orphenadrine and celecoxib. I wonder if any mix of overdosing on them would kill me? Maybe with alcohol? Anyone who has any information would be hepful.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Overdoses in general are unreliable and it's a shitty method.

People use Lyrica to get high and I've never come across an account of a fatal overdose even with people taking large amounts.

Reactions: TheSuicidalLlama
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think so, and even if it could, it would take hundreds of grams of the substance to do so. Also, with ODs in general, unless it is with N, SN, an powerful opiate, the odds of succeeding are very low and likely with permanent damage to one's organs.

Reactions: larastoned, NearlyIrrelevantCake and TheSuicidalLlama
T

TheSuicidalLlama

-
Oct 10, 2023
Thank you for all your answers! Won't be trying this method, thanks! <3

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake