Paloma

Paloma

Suicide doesn't kill people. Sadness kills them.
Nov 3, 2018
My Dr was dumb dumber and dumbest, he would leave me on shit pills forever and never monitor them. I saved his life by not killing him.
Peace!
What kind of "doctor" is that
The medicine/psychiatric world is just a fucking business
Sorry this happened to you man

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
What kind of "doctor" is that
The medicine/psychiatric world is just a fucking business
Sorry this happened to you man
Agreed.
He actually prescribed me a dangerous combo of meds, never warned about the side effects and I even warned him that I was taking natural supplements! Two days in I felt sick and told my fiance I wanted to stop them. We were on vacation (if you can call it that), and she demanded I keep taking them!!!!
I should've thrown them out and broken her legs but I took them so I didn't have to deal with her silent treatment/anger.
Two weeks later I suffered muscle damage, kidney damage, nerve damage and some brain injury. Was going to sue the Dr and my fiance threatened break up if I sued and I was fucking sick.
She was the biggest piece of goddamn shit next to my Dr. I should've ended both of their lives instantly. I know that sounds harsh but they more than deserved it. Dr changed his notes and tried to cover it up, I regret not putting him in a wheelchair.
Peace!!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Paloma
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Citalopram. Took some of the edge off the piercing anxiety. As others have said , circumstance has stayed the same.

Paloma

Paloma

Suicide doesn't kill people. Sadness kills them.
Nov 3, 2018
Agreed.
He actually prescribed me a dangerous combo of meds, never warned about the side effects and I even warned him that I was taking natural supplements! Two days in I felt sick and told my fiance I wanted to stop them. We were on vacation (if you can call it that), and she demanded I keep taking them!!!!
I should've thrown them out and broken her legs but I took them so I didn't have to deal with her silent treatment/anger.
Two weeks later I suffered muscle damage, kidney damage, nerve damage and some brain injury. Was going to sue the Dr and my fiance threatened break up if I sued and I was fucking sick.
She was the biggest piece of goddamn shit next to my Dr. I should've ended both of their lives instantly. I know that sounds harsh but they more than deserved it. Dr changed his notes and tried to cover it up, I regret not putting him in a wheelchair.
Peace!!!
What horrible and disgusting people! Just why are some people like this? Honestly??????? I just don't get it??? Narcissistic fuckers

N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
The following have never helped me. I always battled with bouts of depression and suicidal ideation when taking medication. Shouldn't be a surprise as it is often listed as a side effect. Yeah that makes no sense.

Duloxetine - Worst withdrawal ever. I lived on a diet of water and bread because of the had nausea and migraines. Was told symptoms would disappear after 2 weeks, took 45 days.

Quetiapine - made me a zombie. I was so sedated I could only sit there.

Citalopram - brought on manic episodes

Fluoxetine - caused severe spams.

Venlafaxine - nothing

Mirtazapine - just increased my appetite.

Those are the ones I remember.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals