Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
I gave you a sincere advice
Seems more like you getting a kick out of being an edge lord. And you even admitted to getting a dopamine rush from telling people stuff.
And from your very first post you were rude and condescending in your language with all of the "You people" and making assumptions about what women need
or don't need and other stuff you spew.

Sorry but I heavily doubt your sincerity when you come off as insulting right off the bat to someone who is hurting, seems more like you came to shock and argue.

and I get a dopamine rush out of telling you about my life experiences and my views
You seem to think it's pathetic that someone would find value in a person but sorry this statement here is peak pitifulness.
You are basically admitting to enjoying showing your emo.

and I don't understand her because
I don't have her 30 year old wisdom or hormones or whatever she has
You have less life experience pure and simple. You are 22, she is 32.

Get a dog I don't know XION

The dog will do the loving part
he just won't be good with words
If I could live on an island alone, with maybe 2 or 3 trusted people that share some common views with me
and a bunch of robots that did all of the work for us, I'd rather do that
than live in society,
I thought you said we should all be hermits? Why have the people if you can just have robots do anything you need?
Why a dog either? You know there are plenty of people who argue that animals don't love humans and just use them because we feed them
or fulfill other desires they have. Now I don't hold to that position at all but if you believe that about humans then why should you think animals are any better?

You know for someone who sees himself as so enlightened on this topic you can't seem to even keep your own theology straight.

What would be the point of society, if I could survive on my own? None
Apparently you can't because you need 2 or 3 people.

You know, in all your posts it seems clear to me you are just bitter that you couldn't manage to get friends or a romance. And all your bashing women as seen here:

you pretend you love him (As if a woman could possibly love a man, sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

It seems more like you are just mad you couldn't get a relationship and are just trying to feel better about yourself here by saying "Look at me guys I don't need you women I am really cool right?".

Edit: I just seen the mods trying to stop the conversation after posting this.

• Love
Reactions: veryhappyhuman, Chinaski, Chinchilla and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

@RainAndSadness Will you ban me for another four years If I reply to this person?
I'll try not to use swear words and not be hateful towards women, men and mankind in general

I mean I dont really feel like it since he thinks
that I would actually need 2-3 people on that island lol

I did a little bit of lying there
oops it happens

Last edited by a moderator:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
That's not necessarily true. I raised a child (not mine) from 11-16, while someone may not have had to ever deal with a child in their life. Giving me life experience at a younger age that someone at an older age may not have.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Marine, Cathy Ames and Vines
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
I'll try not to use swear words and not be hateful towards women, men and mankind in general
Well I'll give you credit, it's a start at least.

You can have an opinion that living as a hermit is better, that is fine but the way you went about it before was dreadful.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
D

Deleted member 847

Well I'll give you credit, it's a start at least.

You can have an opinion that living as a hermit is better, that is fine but the way you went about it before was dreadful.
@RainAndSadness ban this guy he's hijacking the thread Rain!!!

ah you won't because I didnt press the report button, sorry Rain

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
@NoLifeNoPain, you don't need to reply anyone. you made your point already.

truth is like a lion, you don't need to defend it, you just release it and it defends itself. if you're "right" (if that's a thing), you don't need to worry. just go chill. go drink water while you stare at the horizon, or something like that. have you noticed the horizon?

as someone who unfortunately have had countless hypomania episodes during adolescence and have made so many mistakes I regret, I ask admins to forgive the guy.

he sounds like he may be a little euphoric right now. but in a couple of days or weeks he should come back to normal. if that's sleep deprivation or drugs, he should be normal tomorrow. I don't know what it is, or if it's anything at all, but I had my bad days, so I can empathise.

I suggest, instead, maybe thinking about some kind of feature to deal with this type of situation - maybe being able to silence people for a couple of days/weeks (as this kind of timeout may be better than banning, sometimes). or something in that context.

in the past, I was even diagnosed with bipolar disorder, although it was a wrong diagnosis: what I really had was too much stress from growing up with an abusive father, and also probably C-PTSD (complex post-traumatic stress disorder), which caused my emotional dysregulation, with its depressive periods followed by hypomania periods.

I obviously am not saying that this is the case of this guy, but I'm only saying that I can emphatise and suggest forgiving him for now, while people think about features which are useful in those types of situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foresight and Vines
D

Deleted member 847

Seems more like you getting a kick out of being an edge lord. And you even admitted to getting a dopamine rush from telling people stuff.
And from your very first post you were rude and condescending in your language with all of the "You people" and making assumptions about what women need
or don't need and other stuff you spew.

Sorry but I heavily doubt your sincerity when you come off as insulting right off the bat to someone who is hurting, seems more like you came to shock and argue.

You seem to think it's pathetic that someone would find value in a person but sorry this statement here is peak pitifulness.
You are basically admitting to enjoying showing your emo.

I thought you said we should all be hermits? Why have the people if you can just have robots do anything you need?
Why a dog either? You know there are plenty of people who argue that animals don't love humans and just use them because we feed them
or fulfill other desires they have. Now I don't hold to that position at all but if you believe that about humans then why should you think animals are any better?

You know for someone who sees himself as so enlightened on this topic you can't seem to even keep your own theology straight.

Apparently you can't because you need 2 or 3 people.

You know, in all your posts it seems clear to me you are just bitter that you couldn't manage to get friends or a romance. And all your bashing women as seen here:

It seems more like you are just mad you couldn't get a relationship and are just trying to feel better about yourself here by saying "Look at me guys I don't need you women I am really cool right?".

Edit: I just seen the mods trying to stop the conversation after posting this.
1. I was telling him that society is a system of transactions, and I gave him
the example of what we were both doing.
We were having a conversations because it made us both feel good.
He talked shit about my sister and mother which means his/hers are probably better.
My anger was addressed towards humanity as a whole.
Not to any particular individual.
I think both men and women are flawed
and inherently selfish.
I don't I'm any better either to be honest with you.
I think it's in our biology to be takers.
I mean we need nukes for a reason right? We don't trust each other.

2. Value in a person? It's not the person that's valuable
it's what the person produces
What are they doing that's making you feel good or bad,
that's what you value
You have to do things to be loved boy
it's the doing that they love, not you merely existing
but maybe we have different definitions
By person I mean someone that exists and isn't bound by any contracts/agreements
while you mean someone that exists and won't shit on your face apparently, because if they do you won't love them anymore

3. Yeah that's what I was saying, I don't have any life experience at all
I don't know if that means I can't have an opinion on relationships, just because I've never had one
but okay you have a point here
If I felt the illusion, maybe I would too believe in it
Feelings are powerful

4. I told her to get a dog if she can't get another boyfriend
I already have dogs and I fucking hate them
They're loud and obnoxious and I wish my mother just got rid of them
I fucking hate animals to death

The 2-3 weren't girlfriends
Human beings need someone to talk to, give them a hug from time to time
but they don't need someone to suck their dick
that's not a human need, that's a vanity
lots of people live and die with only friends and family members in their lives keeping them company,
they don't have a husband or a wife

I would continue the comment but I want to see if Rain allows it to exist first

truth is like a lion, you don't need to defend it, you just release it and it defends itself. if you're "right" (if that's a thing), you don't need to worry. just go chill.

as someone who unfortunately have had countless hypomania episodes during adolescence and have made so many mistakes I regret, I ask admins to forgive the guy.

he sounds like he may be a little euphoric right now. but in a couple of days or weeks he should come back to normal. if that's sleep deprivation or drugs, he should be normal tomorrow. I don't know what it is, or if it's anything at all, but I had my bad days so I can empathise.

I suggest, instead, maybe thinking about some kind of feature to deal with this type of situation - maybe being able to silence people for a couple of days/weeks (as this kind of timeout may be better than banning, sometimes). or something in that context.

in the past, I was even diagnosed with bipolar disorder, although it was a wrong diagnosis: what I really had was too much stress from growing up with an abusive father, and also probably C-PTSD (complex post-traumatic stress disorder), which caused my emotional dysregulation, with its depressive periods followed by hypomania periods.

I obviously am not saying that this is the case of this guy, but I'm only saying that I can emphatise and suggest forgiving him for now, while people think about features which are useful in those types of situations.
Honestly I'm just afraid to reply because the last time I've been banned for four years
because I wrote 3 words in an off topic meme thread
And you know I have threads in which I tell people about methods ,
and if Rain bans me permanently that means I'll lose control over the threads

Let's just forget about this mess

I don't hate women
I hate every one
men are assholes too

V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Let's just forget about this mess
Since you desire it then I will leave it be (Plus the mods would probably prefer it).

I will say though, you have at the very least improved with your tone and present yourself better (Even if I don't agree with it) and I will give you credit for that.

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I think I ended up getting the proof of the cursed dooming hell instead of that of the law of attraction...

I got retraumatized to annihilation by the EXACT type I NEED more than life itself, my absolute ideal man, who matched then immediately blocked me. The only one in forever. Whenever someone truly attracts me this ALWAYS happens. I don't know why the universe didn't let me die in 2018 or 19 then, just why ?!

No one can make me believe that I created anything like this ever even with what I might have thought in the past it doesn't check out whatsoever, just I have to stop here... I just can't and don't get anything, I'm just in absolute terror and horror now...

If my worst trauma from 3 and a half years ago, so it's not like my thoughts and emotions haven't evolved since then, the very one that lead me to death twice when an entire life of trauma didn't, keeps replaying itself in spite of continued efforts of the best attitude, actions and expectations I just can't sustain it anymore. It's too violent and comes out of absolutely nowhere, the only thing I had in my heart for a while was the exact opposite with perfect good feeling and hope.

The only thing that could save me would be someone better, and if that doesn't come I'm done... There is nothing I can do anymore otherwise...

It is terrible you had to be retraumatized again, and it had to be someone you were attracted to. To be shot down over and over again no matter your best efforts.

It's cruel how humans are said to be social creatures, that loneliness is like smoking x amount of cigerattes a day. It's a sad life for the lonely. If it's not the health conditions that comes from isolation that kills us, it might be by our own hand. It's truely a curse that no pills or treatment interventions can fix, none of them can replace genuine human interactions.

I hope there is someone out there that stays. You don't deserve to repeat the same cycle of rejection over and over. You are trying your best, I can see that in your posts.

Stay safe and take a break if you need it, bulimia takes a toll on health and isn't easy at all to live with.

Reactions: Ethereal Knight and Cosmic dust
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
@Xion I am totally wanting a boyfriend at the moment and miserable because the last man I met gave me the wrong name and number (it was on a psych ward, but I really liked him). It sucks. I wish I could be happy without a boyfriend and think this is pathetic, but I just want someone to love.

I am getting a dog hopefully, but I keep getting sectioned, so I don't know if it's the right moment.

@NoLifeNoPain I like your poetry. I would publish it honestly. On a website somewhere. It isn't what OP wanted, but it is your truth, so speak it. But maybe not on this post anymore.

@Xion if you are disabled (I count myself as disabled) there is a UK site for dating with disabilities that could be worth a look. Sorry you are in so much pain.

I believe in reincarnation, but it doesn't mean this life doesn't suck!

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
@Xion I am totally wanting a boyfriend at the moment and miserable because the last man I met gave me the wrong name and number (it was on a psych ward, but I really liked him). It sucks. I wish I could be happy without a boyfriend and think this is pathetic, but I just want someone to love.

I am getting a dog hopefully, but I keep getting sectioned, so I don't know if it's the right moment.

@NoLifeNoPain I like your poetry. I would publish it honestly. On a website somewhere. It isn't what OP wanted, but it is your truth, so speak it. But maybe not on this post anymore.

@Xion if you are disabled (I count myself as disabled) there is a UK site for dating with disabilities that could be worth a look. Sorry you are in so much pain.

I believe in reincarnation, but it doesn't mean this life doesn't suck!
I'm sorry about your situation too, that's terrible.

My circumstances are disabling, but I don't consider myself disabled as I do fine under normal circumstances when my needs are met. I've tried going to a neuroatypical / high potential site but was just as cursed if not worse, I couldn't do much since it was a paid site and I ended up getting bullied by arrogant pricks over nothing (it was designed so you could post stuff publicly as well as have private conversations). My dumbass ex was there who had no business being there as far as I know... Probably looking for another vulnerable prey posing as what he's not.

I was brought back so I don't want this life to be wasted now after all that trouble. Plus I need revenge (in a positive way).

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Women aren't supposed to like sex
or be affectionate
It's not even about opinions, you're wrong from physiological standpoint.

I actually think the sexual experience for women is generally more pleasurable and more profound, but that's just a theory. I've only had personal experience with sexuality as one gender and I'm not a scientist so I can't say for sure.

I'm going to gently inform you that your views on women are wrong a lot of the time.

D

Deleted member 847

It's not even about opinions, you're wrong from physiological standpoint.

I actually think the sexual experience for women is generally more pleasurable and more profound, but that's just a theory. I've only had personal experience with sexuality as one gender and I'm not a scientist so I can't say for sure.

I'm going to gently inform you that your views on women are wrong a lot of the time.
So uhm
why is it I've never heard a woman in my life talk about masturbation
or body parts at all?
I don't think women are particularly attracted to the beauty of a body the same way we are,
like I seriously doubt most women spend hours of their weekend downloading naked
pictures of the opposite sex the way I do

But yeah I'm pretty sure getting a dick up your ass or your vagina
feels different from giving one to an ass or a vagina

I just don't think they go crazy about it like us, it's more of a chore to them I believe (but I could be wrong)

They do have physical canons of how their man is supposed to look (tall, wide jaw etc)
but I think that's more related to their natural instinct of desiring the strongest man available,
they don't necessarily fantasize about licking jaws and biceps

I could be wrong
Just my opinion (From my observations)

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Women can love sex. I've found it's better when I'm not depressed. In my life that was just once I had sex without feeling depressed. It was so much more pleasurable. It's also better for me on weed and on cocaine. Cocaine in particular makes me more attuned to my pleasure.

Society can pretend women don't like sex but it's not true.

I am straight and prefer sex with men, but get more aroused by pictures of women.

When I am released from psych ward I might just get laid as much as possible. So bored right now. And love sucks.
The last man I had sex with was quite overweight but enthusiastic. I also met him in real life which I like. He hadn't had sex in two years and I had been stood up….It was a one-off which in some ways I like better as no chance of getting hurt.
Licking biceps!

Reactions: Foresight
D

Deleted member 847

Women can love sex. I've found it's better when I'm not depressed. In my life that was just once I had sex without feeling depressed. It was so much more pleasurable. It's also better for me on weed and on cocaine. Cocaine in particular makes me more attuned to my pleasure.

Society can pretend women don't like sex but it's not true.

I am straight and prefer sex with men, but get more aroused by pictures of women.

When I am released from psych ward I might just get laid as much as possible. So bored right now. And love sucks.
The last man I had sex with was quite overweight but enthusiastic. I also met him in real life which I like. He hadn't had sex in two years and I had been stood up….It was a one-off which in some ways I like better as no chance of getting hurt.
Yeah If I was a woman I would probably still like women :pfff:
Men are ugly as fuck

The ones that don't shave even uglier

Not my case though, I can barely grow some pubes on my chin

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
So uhm
or body parts at all?
I don't think women are particularly attracted to the beauty of a body the same way we are,
like I seriously doubt most women spend hours of their weekend downloading naked
pictures of the opposite sex the way I do

But yeah I'm pretty sure getting a dick up your ass or your vagina
feels different from giving one to an ass or a vagina

I just don't think they go crazy about it like us, it's more of a chore to them I believe (but I could be wrong)

They do have physical canons of how their man is supposed to look (tall, wide jaw etc)
but I think that's more related to their natural instinct of desiring the strongest man available,
they don't necessarily fantasize about licking jaws and biceps
Generally speaking, I would say women might tend to be a bit more abstract in their thoughts on attraction and sex. Women fantasize a lot though, there's a huge market of material to support that.

This isn't to dig at you, I spent years in brutal isolation, but you don't have much experience with women. Non-asexual women love the topic of sex and many women are quite sexual beings. I think society created a complicated dynamic between women and their sexual expression, but to say women aren't "supposed" to enjoy sex is wrong physiologically and psychologically. The female sexual experience is quite powerful and important to women. I think society has done a lot to try to snuff it out but it's very much so not what you think of it.

Reactions: Ethereal Knight and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I also like hats but I have a Panama

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Why do I see every man when I go out of the house with their heads shaved

Men are ugly as fuck

The ones that don't shave even uglier
Wow hypocrital. Why don't I see people doing something? Followed by a judgemental comment only making you part of the problem you have with society.
or body parts at all?
It's personal. We aren't like guys going around bragging about stuff. It's personal, we keep it to ourselves not wave a flag every time we please ourselves. Just because you dont see it or hear about it doesn't make it false.

D

Deleted member 847

Wow hypocrital. Why don't I see people doing something? Followed by a judgemental comment only making you part of the problem you have with society.

It's personal. We aren't like guys going around bragging about stuff. It's personal, we keep it to ourselves not wave a flag every time we please ourselves. Just because you dont see it or hear about it doesn't make it false.
I just said that beards are ugly I didn't say they shouldn't exist
(But yeah I would totally make sure they didn't exist if I was God and had control over human biology)
I mean nobody allows me to exist either
a little bit of a retaliation wouldn't hurt

D

Dried_Ink

Aug 1, 2022
I've been in your shoes OP. It's frustrating. Positive affirmations are helpful for me. They should be vocalized and/or thought in present tense. Everyday repeat to yourself something to the effect of:
I am attractive.
I am lovable.
I am worthy of love.
My partner is on the way.
I know I am perfect as I am.

Really believe these to be true in your heart.

D

Deleted member 847

Well yeah I guess you could just steal my shit (not that it's even worth stealing)
I'm too lazy and poor to bother to put a copyright on the things I post on the internet

"Poetry" :pfff:

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

truth is like a lion, you don't need to defend it, you just release it and it defends itself. if you're "right" (if that's a thing), you don't need to worry. just go chill. go drink water while you stare at the horizon, or something like that. have you noticed the horizon?

he sounds like he may be a little euphoric right now. but in a couple of days or weeks he should come back to normal. if that's sleep deprivation or drugs, he should be normal tomorrow. I don't know what it is, or if it's anything at all, but I had my bad days, so I can empathise.

I obviously am not saying that this is the case of this guy, but I'm only saying that I can emphatise and suggest forgiving him for now, while people think about features which are useful in those types of situation.
What about silencing people only in a thread basis? Seems like a useful feature.
Jesus calm down.
Okay how about my mother she's almost 50 years old.

She had many boyfriends
used all of them for money and physical help

That's what smart women use men for
men are workers ants and cannon fodders

Women aren't supposed to like sex
or be affectionate

that's just what you give to the man in exchange for his services
you pretend you love him (As if a woman could possibly love a man, sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
and he pretends he needs you for something other than satisfying his selfish needs
for company and intimacy

It's called

Trading
So do you actually believe women can't feel love for a man? Do you mingle with people regularly? This kind of delusion is hard to maintain if you observe humans IRL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cathy Ames
D

Deleted member 847

What about silencing people only in a thread basis? Seems like a useful feature.

So do you actually believe women can't feel love for a man? Do you mingle with people regularly? This kind of delusion is hard to maintain if you observe humans IRL.
It's all just superficial bullshit anyway
Like going to the store to buy yourself a TV,
you can buy the TV you want or the TV you can afford
and it all starts because of a need
You need something external to you to calm your state of mind

You have a need that they can satisfy, and they have
a need that you can satisfy, and from that you get a friendship or a relationship

If you people want to play the game of being a normal happy person with a nuclear family, or a girlfriend/boyfriend fine
but I don't want to be a part of this make believe game
It just looks so cheesy and empty to me, just two people using each other to fill a void in their minds, or for money
I don't even care if it feels good to you
you like it, good for you, but I don't want it

When I'll see a 10 out of 10 woman hang out with an ugly obese and poor 2/10 man
man, then I'll believe that there's something virtuous and worth respecting about love,
that it's not just some pathetic and insipid "I need a tv" type of desire

I don't need this crap in my life

It's a high risk low reward type of thing to me,
that's why I don't think it's worth it

I know you old people have different hormone levels and needs, maybe that's what makes you so dependent on women for pleasure
compared to me
Something clicked in your brain and made you believe that you're fucked if you don't get a TV, that you'll be missing
the best thing life has to offer you and you'll die lonely and depressed
I' haven't had that yet

I don't know how much my social anxiety has to do with this
Yeah sure I don't talk to any one outside my family,
and even that barely makes me feel like anything
If I barely like them, how am I supposed to like a stranger, someone
that I can't even trust?

Why are you people replying to me if you don't want me to talk about this on this thread anymore lol
Am I just supposed to read your replies and not say anything to not keep ruining the thread? I don't get it

edit

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
It's all just superficial bullshit anyway
Like going to the store to buy yourself a TV,
you can buy the TV you want or the TV you can afford
and it all starts because of a need
You need something external to you to calm your state of mind

You have a need that they can satisfy, and they have
a need that you can satisfy, and from that you get a friendship or a relationship

If you people want to play the game of being a normal happy person with a nuclear family, or a girlfriend/boyfriend fine
but I don't want to be a part of this make believe game
It just looks so cheesy and empty to me, just two people using each other to fill a void in their minds, or for money
I don't even care if it feels good to you
you like it, good for you, but I don't want it

When I'll see a 10 out of 10 woman hang out with an ugly obese and poor 2/10 man
man, then I'll believe that there's something virtuous and worth respecting about love,
that it's not just some pathetic and insipid "I need a tv" type of desire

I don't need this crap in my life

It's a high risk low reward type of thing to me,
that's why I don't think it's worth it

I know you old people have different hormone levels and needs, maybe that's what makes you so dependent on women for pleasure
compared to me
Something clicked in your brain and made you believe that you're fucked if you don't get a TV, that you'll be missing
the best thing life has to offer you and you'll die lonely and depressed
I' haven't had that yet

I don't know how much my social anxiety has to do with this
Yeah sure I don't talk to any one outside my family,
and even that barely makes me feel like anything
If I barely like them, how am I supposed to like a stranger, someone
that I can't even trust?

Why are you people replying to me if you don't want me to talk about this on this thread anymore lol
Am I just supposed to read your replies and not say anything to not keep ruining the thread? I don't get it

edit
You could start your own thread for people who don't want relationships…

D

Deleted member 847

You could start your own thread for people who don't want relationships…
Hi there poetry :pfff:
How much are you going to pay me for posting content that's not yours on your website?
I'm only posting on this thread because you people
keep replying to my posts
I have to defend my position

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm currently in psych ward and not getting paid myself. If I get paid then they can fund your poetry. I'll give you credit, you can be anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.