Status
Not open for further replies.
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I think I ended up getting the proof of the cursed dooming hell instead of that of the law of attraction...

I got retraumatized to annihilation by the EXACT type I NEED more than life itself, my absolute ideal man, who matched then immediately blocked me. The only one in forever. Whenever someone truly attracts me this ALWAYS happens. I don't know why the universe didn't let me die in 2018 or 19 then, just why ?!

No one can make me believe that I created anything like this ever even with what I might have thought in the past it doesn't check out whatsoever, just I have to stop here... I just can't and don't get anything, I'm just in absolute terror and horror now...

If my worst trauma from 3 and a half years ago, so it's not like my thoughts and emotions haven't evolved since then, the very one that lead me to death twice when an entire life of trauma didn't, keeps replaying itself in spite of continued efforts of the best attitude, actions and expectations I just can't sustain it anymore. It's too violent and comes out of absolutely nowhere, the only thing I had in my heart for a while was the exact opposite with perfect good feeling and hope.

The only thing that could save me would be someone better, and if that doesn't come I'm done... There is nothing I can do anymore otherwise...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unworthyoflove, houseofleaves, waitingforrest and 3 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
I am not sure I understand what you mean by the "law of attraction". I have heard a couple of takes on this. The first is that it is related to what Swedenborg wrote and that if you think positively, you can get positive things. The problem with this is that it tends to blame the person for not getting what they want.

An alternative "attraction" I heard about is more loosely associated with the occult practice of Theosophy. In this case you are supposed to use the power of your mind to "percipitate through the Etheric plane" to materialize what you want in the physical world. This is a little bit more like magic, but still leaves one blaming themselves for failing to get what they want.

In terms of relationships a more realistic law of attraction is to make yourself into the type of person your ideal person would be attracted to. For example, if your ideal person would be attracted to someoneone loving, kind, patient, and compassionate, then cultivating those qualities in yourself might yield better results than just positive thoughts.

• Informative
Reactions: Hollowillow, Unworthyoflove, Cathy Ames and 2 others
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I am not sure I understand what you mean by the "law of attraction". I have heard a couple of takes on this. The first is that it is related to what Swedenborg wrote and that if you think positively, you can get positive things. The problem with this is that it tends to blame the person for not getting what they want.

An alternative "attraction" I heard about is more loosely associated with the occult practice of Theosophy. In this case you are supposed to use the power of your mind to "percipitate through the Etheric plane" to materialize what you want in the physical world. This is a little bit more like magic, but still leaves one blaming themselves for failing to get what they want.

In terms of relationships a more realistic law of attraction is to make yourself into the type of person your ideal person would be attracted to. For example, if your ideal person would be attracted to someoneone loving, kind, patient, and compassionate, then cultivating those qualities in yourself might yield better results than just positive thoughts.
I'm talking about the law of attraction mentioned by people like Joe Dispenza, Abraham Hicks etc.

I've obviously already cultivated such qualities, there is no rational explanation for my situation.

I could always say that I'm physically not good enough but that would be biaised, definitely not objective, and going against what every person I've asked said about that... Plus lovelessness is the very thing that keeps me trapped, plus medical issues I'm not sure about.

In any case like I said I really can't do anything anymore at this point. Being saved by true love somehow is the only possibility left.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest and Suicidebydeath
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I'm going to yell for whatever it's worth but I feel the need to do it so I excuse myself in advance :

I DON'T DESERVE, I AM NOT WORTH ANOTHER ATOMIC BOMB IN MY FACE ANNIHILATING MY EXISTENCE AND SELF WORTH !!!

I DESERVE TO ATTRACT AND BE LOVED BY SOMEONE WHO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THAT FAKE FILTH AND EVEN BETTER, I AM WORTH WHAT I LOVE, NEED AND DESIRE, I AM WORTH BEING SAVED FROM THIS LYING HELL BY TRUE LOVE !!!

Frustrated Marama Corlett GIF by Daughter

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Suicidebydeath and Ethereal Knight
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
one option could be, perhaps, going your own way – which means living a voluntarily celibate life (volcel or WGTOW).

although this is dangerous, 'cause you'd need a strong network of friendships or very solid relationships in general, and probably passionate hobbies, as humans were not meant to live alone and we tend to get depressed and in poor health conditions if we try to be alone for too long.

not to mention that it's not socially expected in 2022 in modern countries to have a lot of intimacy and love between friends. society encourages everyone to marry and form a nuclear family.

but some people manage to accomplish happiness while living a MGTOW / WGTOW lifestyle. it's possible, it's just a little harder.

one other thing that I think could potencially help you is therapy, preferably done with a very capable, well-trained and prepared professional.

I know this requires an investment, but you could learn so much from this, it could be priceless.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Cathy Ames and Marine
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
one option could be, perhaps, going your own way – which means living a voluntarily celibate life (volcel or WGTOW).

although this is dangerous, 'cause you'd need a strong network of friendships or very solid relationships in general, and probably passionate hobbies, as humans were not meant to live alone and we tend to get depressed and in poor health conditions if we try to be alone for too long.

not to mention that it's not socially expected in 2022 in modern countries to have a lot of intimacy and love between friends. society encourages everyone to marry and form a nuclear family.

but some people manage to accomplish happiness while living a MGTOW / WGTOW lifestyle. it's possible, it's just a little harder.

one other thing that I think could potencially help you is therapy, preferably done with a very capable, well-trained and prepared professional.

I know this requires an investment, but you could learn so much from this, it could be priceless.
How could you possibily think that ignoring a vital need the lack of almost caused my death would be an option ? I'm baffled.

Therapy doesn't meet my vital needs nor help whatsoever. I redirect you to my other posts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unworthyoflove, Suicidebydeath and Ethereal Knight
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
How could you possibily think that ignoring a vital need the lack of almost caused my death would be an option ? I'm baffled.
I'm sorry, I was just brainstorming ideas. I hope you get what you're looking for.

I wish I had your level of hope (if you're still trying to find love, it probably means that you still have some hope of finding it), I've been alone for almost 4 years now and my hope is gone, I even shaved my hair and allowed myself to gain as much weight as I want and to do whatever I want, 'cause I have zero hope of having a succesful relationship at this point; if I wasn't going to kill myself, I'd probably just do it indirectly by eating junk-food to death. being socially isolated or lonely is very harmful and painful indeed, and is unnatural for our species. I don't feel good with my aloneness at all; even though sometimes I pretend to people IRL that I do, in order to not show what some wrongly perceive as weakness.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unworthyoflove and Suicidebydeath
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I'm sorry, I was just brainstorming ideas. I hope you get what you're looking for.

I wish I had your level of hope (if you're still trying to find love, it probably means that you still have some hope of finding it), I've been alone for almost 4 years now and my hope is gone, I even shaved my hair and allowed myself to gain as much weight as I want and to do whatever I want, 'cause I have zero hope of having a succesful relationship at this point; if I wasn't going to kill myself, I'd probably just do it indirectly by eating junk-food to death. being socially isolated or lonely is very harmful and painful indeed, and is unnatural for our species. I don't feel good with my aloneness at all; even though sometimes I pretend to people IRL that I do, in order to not show what some wrongly perceive as weakness.
I really don't have a choice. I can't survive otherwise and I've been denied death several times already I don't know why...

I've been hoping that various kinds of therapy, awareness, self help or personal development help me unblock this but everything and everyone has failed so far...

The only thing that allowed me to make any kind of progress is genuine loving connexions, and using the feedback to heal myself, but that's precisely what the blockage keeps repelling, and the plandemic destroyed the rest... It's not like I'm not aware of my trauma and limiting beliefs or haven't worked on it but it does nothing...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Ethereal Knight
Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
You sound like a great person, one that would make a good partner. I don't think that you are cursed (in the supernatural sense), or that is all your fault that things aren't working out, that you attracted bad things, maybe you just didn't happen to meet someone who value these qualities you have.

Sometimes life is like that, sometimes there is no rational explanation for things, or none that we can reach, some things just happens, others don't, and there are many things that are outside of our control that make our odds worse.

You are worth of love and you deserve it, but the world is not a fair place and that doesn't automatically translates in to you getting it right away, but you are also not doomed, its not impossible, sometimes good things happen when we less expect it. Please, don't blame youself and don't despair.

• Love
Reactions: kittykrying
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
You sound like a great person, one that would make a good partner. I don't think that you are cursed (in the supernatural sense), or that is all your fault that things aren't working out, that you attracted bad things, maybe you just didn't happen to meet someone who value these qualities you have.

Sometimes life is like that, sometimes there is no rational explanation for things, or none that we can reach, some things just happens, others don't, and there are many things that are outside of our control that make our odds worse.

You are worth of love and you deserve it, but the world is not a fair place and that doesn't automatically translates in to you getting it right away, but you are also not doomed, its not impossible, sometimes good things happen when we less expect it. Please, don't blame youself and don't despair.
Thank you for your kind words.

My situation is not normal by any standard, everyone I've ever asked about this recognizes it too. One does not stay single their entire life for this long without something wrong going on. This is not part of how "life" is, there is something very abnormal going on. The world being unfair isn't enough to explain it. It's not like I was born deformed or disabled, and even people like that find love and connections.

If it's not a curse it's a blockage of some sort, there is no other possibility really.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and Suicidebydeath
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
I really don't have a choice. I can't survive otherwise and I've been denied death several times already I don't know why...

I've been hoping that various kinds of therapy, awareness, self help or personal development help me unblock this but everything and everyone has failed so far...

The only thing that allowed me to make any kind of progress is genuine loving connexions, and using the feedback to heal myself, but that's precisely what the blockage keeps repelling, and the plandemic destroyed the rest... It's not like I'm not aware of my trauma and limiting beliefs or haven't worked on it but it does nothing...
I'm so angry about the plandemic too. the governments' response to it especially. closing everything and forcing people to stay alone at home?! because of a virus with 99+ percent survival rate?! bad idea I think. my psychiatrist told me that, after the lockdowns, "almost everyone has mental health problems" (their words, and I didn't even mentioned the topic). the cost to benefit ratio of our governments' decisions was terrible.

the last years also showed clearly how incredibly social our species really is. we need each other, and for reasons way more than just for food and resources.

there will be many suicides that were influnced by the pandemic, but people won't link one thing to another.

things may be getting back to normal, but after being isolated for too long, I think we may have "forgotten" how to use our social skills (they require practice, learning and refinement). if we don't "relearn" them, I think we may stay socially awkward forever. I'd suggest people to do a conscious effort to relearn and practice 'em.

but back to the main topic, your intention is to find a relationship, right? what if you try to expand your social circle? the more people you know, the bigger the chances of finding someone compatible.

Reactions: whatevs
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I'm so angry about the plandemic too. the governments' response to it especially. closing everything and forcing people to stay alone at home?! because of a virus with 99+ percent survival rate?! bad idea I think. my psychiatrist told me that, after the lockdowns, "almost everyone has mental health problems" (their words, and I didn't even mentioned the topic). the cost to benefit ratio of our governments' decisions was terrible.

the last years also showed clearly how incredibly social our species really is. we need each other, and for reasons way more than just for food and resources.

there will be many suicides that were influnced by the pandemic, but people won't link one thing to another.

things may be getting back to normal, but after being isolated for too long, I think we may have "forgotten" how to use our social skills (they require practice, learning and refinement). if we don't "relearn" them, I think we may stay socially awkward forever. I'd suggest people to do a conscious effort to relearn and practice 'em.

but back to the main topic, your intention is to find a relationship, right? what if you try to expand your social circle? the more people you know, the bigger the chances of finding someone compatible.
It's a plandemic. It was an initiative, not a response... They were well aware of everything. They rehearsed it.

I'm more angry at the people who followed them against their humanity and the pseudo resistants who don't care about supporting each other...

My social skills aren't the issue at all. If anything they got better.

The trauma, and even more the curse is the problem. There IS a curse / block like phenomena, it's impossible to deny.

The plandemic shouldn't have prevented people on dating sites who I'm attracted to to be attracted to me. Same for the people I did meet during this time. Unless they're ALL magically covidists, which I can't believe. The algorithm may be biaised including based on that though.

Under normal circumstances my social skills are perfectly fine. Even after my last suicide attempt doctors kept telling me I would be fine because I was so social, lol. I wish. But when severely traumatized the only possibility is cower in fear and dread of impending death. If by any chance I met someone who was a true match, that wouldn't be a problem though.

I desperately want to improve my appearance however I can but bulimia, and my failing body, keep me irremediably stuck as long as lovelessness dooms me...

I don't have a social circle anymore. I've tried everything I could attempt in that direction. Right now I have close to no way to meet anyone other than online... My body is shutting down on its own now, nothing is working anymore, it looks like I developed chronic inflammation because of the trauma and I constantly feel like I'm being roasted alive, I can't starve enough to get rid of it, and I don't know where to get real help.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whatevs and Ethereal Knight
D

Deleted member 847

I've never left the house since the day I was born, (School and buying things excluded)
I've never even had a friend (that wasn't virtual) let alone a girlfriend (which is just a fancy word for friend that you're supposed to fuck)

I'm almost 22.

Guess what I'm gonna do when I'm 40? Mmm let me think

Go to work, go home, eat something meditate watch youtube
go to sleep go to work again

When I'm 60 I'll do the same

I don't understand you normal people with your relationships

Human relationships disgust me, they're so fake and pointless
They're just transactions/exchange of goods

Having one of you "human beings" look at me, constantly judging me for the things I say, the way
I behave, the way I'm dressed all of that makes me vomit my guts
Like I owe you something
It's just a numbers game
Because you people are more than me, you can tell me what to do. It's a might makes right masked as a normality thing what you're pulling on me.
That's literally the only reason why I let myself be subjugated to your insipid arbitrary whims: your ability to hurt me lol

I remember I went out with my sister once.
She couldn't stop complaining about my Fedora.

That was the last time I bothered to go out.

You people have all of these rules of what's socially acceptable to do and be

I can't put up with this horse shit
I'd rather just be isolated

Just not worth the price

Being alone is better than having friends and girlfriends believe me
No one will ever again tell you what to do or what to be
You have all the time for yourself, you don't have
to share it with some other needy sack of shit
that only likes you because of some superficial reason anyway
you being a woman I suppose that superficial reason
would be sex/intimacy

Therapy doesn't meet my vital needs nor help whatsoever. I redirect you to my other posts.
It's not a vital need
Many people have lived full lives without
ever having sex, a romantic partner
Why do you even need that shit, you're a woman
I thought only men needed cuddles and sex lol
Your female friends aren't enough?
You need someone with muscles to open the jars or something, I don't get it
you know women can get muscles too right?
at least enough to open a jar I mean

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Marine
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I've never left the house since the day I was born, (School and buying things excluded)
I've never even had a friend (that wasn't virtual) let alone a girlfriend (which is just a fancy word for friend that you're supposed to fuck)

I'm almost 22.

Guess what I'm gonna do when I'm 40? Mmm let me think

Go to work, go home, eat something meditate watch youtube
go to sleep go to work again

When I'm 60 I'll do the same

I don't understand you normal people with your relationships

Human relationships disgust me, they're so fake and pointless
They're just transactions/exchange of goods

Having one of you "human beings" look at me, constantly judging me for the things I say, the way
I behave, the way I'm dressed all of that makes me vomit my guts
Like I owe you something
It's just a numbers game
Because you people are more than me, you can tell me what to do. It's a might makes right masked as a normality thing what you're pulling on me.
That's literally the only reason why I let myself be subjugated to your insipid arbitrary whims: your ability to hurt me lol

I remember I went out with my sister once.
She couldn't stop complaining about my Fedora.

That was the last time I bothered to go out.

You people have all of these rules of what's socially acceptable to do and be

I can't put up with this horse shit
I'd rather just be isolated

Just not worth the price

Being alone is better than having friends and girlfriends believe me
No one will ever again tell you what to do or what to be
You have all the time for yourself, you don't have
to share it with some other needy sack of shit
that only likes you because of some superficial reason anyway
you being a woman I suppose that superficial reason
would be sex/intimacy

It's not a vital need
Many people have lived full lives without
ever having sex, a romantic partner
Why do you even need that shit, you're a woman
I thought only men needed cuddles and sex lol
Your female friends aren't enough?
You need someone with muscles to open the jars or something, I don't get it
you know women can get muscles too right?
at least enough to open a jar I mean
Get informed and get out of my thread. I will tolerated no abusive BS here.

You're 22. You know nothing yet.

• Love
Reactions: hungry_ghost
D

Deleted member 847

Get informed and get out of my thread. I will tolerated no abusive BS here.

You're 22. You know nothing yet.
Jesus calm down.
Okay how about my mother she's almost 50 years old.

She had many boyfriends
used all of them for money and physical help

That's what smart women use men for
men are workers ants and cannon fodders

Women aren't supposed to like sex
or be affectionate

that's just what you give to the man in exchange for his services
you pretend you love him (As if a woman could possibly love a man, sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
and he pretends he needs you for something other than satisfying his selfish needs
for company and intimacy

It's called

Trading

Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
@NoLifeNoPain Can't really tell if you are trolling, sure looks like it. You are too blunt and you make a lot of overly negative assumptions, and all based on what?

Your mother and sister doesn't represent our whole specie, not everything that you read from people ranting on the internet is true. If we were to adopt your logic and your type of argument, we could easily point out family members that contradict everything you say about human behavior as well.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
D

Deleted member 847

@NoLifeNoPain Can't really tell if you are trolling, sure looks like it. You are too blunt and you make a lot of overly negative assumptions, and all based on what?

Your mother and sister doesn't represent our whole specie, not everything that you read from people ranting on the internet is true. If we were to adopt your logic and your type of argument, we could easily point out family members that contradict everything you say about human behavior as well.
Oh c'mon
Human beings aren't exploitative pieces of excrement?
Why do I see every man when I go out of the house with their heads shaved
because they all magically liked to adopt the hairstyle of a Monk?
They were coerced by society to cut their hair the same way the bitch of my sister told me she
won't go out with me anymore if I wear Fedoras.
They had to do it to be accepted, to be allowed to exist as men

Nobody exploits anybody,
but we all have to cut our hair
we all have to do our make up (the girls) before going to job interviews

I could give you countless examples (Even economical ones)
but I want to make another point

It was always clear to me that the only reason society even exists
is because it's an efficient trading system
We're a like bunch of penguins keeping each other warm during a storm
We act like one organism because it's the best survival strategy
We don't actually love each other, it's not possible
We're too many
But we tolerate each other's differences to get something out of each other

I want something out of you, and you want something out of me
For instance right now we're having a transaction of ideas
you get to feel superior to me by calling me a troll, telling me that your family is more virtuous compared to mine
and I get a dopamine rush out of telling you about my life experiences and my views

We all want something out of each other,
but it's the qualities that we need/what we value
not the person itself

That's why there are so many rules
you can't be this you can't be that, you can't do this, you can't do that

If I could live on an island alone, with maybe 2 or 3 trusted people that share some common views with me
and a bunch of robots that did all of the work for us, I'd rather do that
than live in society,
that noisy place full of millions of people that don't like me for who I really am and constantly
try to subjugate me
What would be the point of society, if I could survive on my own? None

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Let's assume you do
Tomorrow they want to change their sex and become transgender,
do you still love them?
If you love the person, instead of the qualities,
then you should love them even if they decided to mutilate their hands and legs, not just their genitals,
and play loud music at night,
if they got obese
You should love them regardless of what they do or what they become

If you say no, then that means you have a contract with that person, that
you're only going to love them if they meet their expectations/give you what you're looking for in them so to speak

I'm not trolling, it's just my
style

If you find it offensive, I'll change it
I'll play a role for you instead of just being myself
(which just proves my point. YOU don't like who I really am, it causes you pain, so you demand I change)

"Our whole species"
Read a fucking history book
to see how virtuous our species is

The only thing that keeps the world in state of peace is fear of mutually assured destruction

Life is just about being a pray and a predator
a loser or a winner
That's what the lions and the zebras are doing
and that's what people are doing

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Jesus calm down.
Okay how about my mother she's almost 50 years old.

She had many boyfriends
used all of them for money and physical help

That's what smart women use men for
men are workers ants and cannon fodders

Women aren't supposed to like sex
or be affectionate

that's just what you give to the man in exchange for his services
you pretend you love him (As if a woman could possibly love a man, sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
and he pretends he needs you for something other than satisfying his selfish needs
for company and intimacy

It's called

Trading
You're a fucking idiot and you don't speak for women, you don't get to decide that half of homo sapiens lack the same drives and desires as the other half you absolute brain wormed moron. Men and women aren't even real different types of people, eat my ass until the sun explodes.

Reactions: Midnight-rain, Chinaski and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
D

Deleted member 847

You're a fucking idiot and you don't speak for women, you don't get to decide that half of homo sapiens lack the same drives and desires as the other half you absolute brain wormed moron. Men and women aren't even real different types of people, eat my ass until the sun explodes.
Jesus calm down calm the f down

You people are capable of love? You mean I can be skinny, ugly, useless and you're still going to love me?
You're not just exploiting me for my qualities (muscles, status, money)

I don't actually have those things lol, maybe that's why girls don't love me
love isn't free

Okay Good to know
You learn new things every day

You want to know something honey? I'm not capable of love either
Love doesn't exist
People fall in need
they don't fall in love

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
we all have to do our make up (the girls) before going to job interviews
I wear makeup maybe 5 times a year and I do just fine without it. Also not every guy shaves their head, there's actually a fairly high number of males with long hair.
There's a lot of reasons like the 2 given above for why your "logic" is completely false. I understand these views are based on what you've experienced in life but that doesn't make them a fact.
To a degree you are right, society is judgemental to an extremely unhealthy level, but it's not like what you speak of.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Jesus calm down calm the f down

You people are capable of love? You mean I can be skinny, ugly, useless and you're still going to love me?
You're not just exploiting me for my qualities (muscles, status, money)

I don't actually have those things lol, maybe that's why girls don't love me
love isn't free

Okay Good to know
You learn new things every day

You want to know something honey? I'm not capable of love either
Love doesn't exist
People fall in need
they don't fall in love
How are you going to make me calm down, baby?
Looks like I'll just keep being a raging hellbitch, what are you going to do about it?
You're wrong about women and you're the stupidest excuse for a mammal ever to walk god's green earth.

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Deleted member 847
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
I'm sad that @Xion's thread is probably gonna get closed by mods because people would rather have fun than trying to help her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
D

Deleted member 847

I'm sad that @Xion's thread is probably gonna get closed by mods because people would rather have fun than trying to help her.
Well my advice to her is to become a hermit like me
But she's just gonna tell me that I'm a stupid 22 year old ""kid""
and I don't understand her because
I don't have her 30 year old wisdom or hormones or whatever she has
that makes her smarter than me

Do most married people even look happy to you?
To me it just looks that they tolerate each other
They yell at each other all the time and all of that crap

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
That's why we should have a block function to avoid feeding the trolls... Ignoring is not enough and only works for one person, not an entire thread.
It can't be helped that it attracted so much hate though. The abusive behaviour is to blame.
I reported them so the mods should adress them specifically. It's probably not the only thread they targeted.

If it gets hijacked I'll have to create another one...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight and Life_and_Death
D

Deleted member 847

That's why we should have a block function to avoid feeding the trolls... Ignoring is not enough and only works for one person, not an entire thread.
It can't be helped that it attracted so much hate though. The abusive behaviour is to blame.
I reported them so the mods should adress them specifically. It's probably not the only thread they targeted.

If it gets hijacked I'll have to create another one...
I gave you a sincere advice
I wasn't trolling
You're going to report me, because you don't like my advice? what
The only off topic comment I posted was the last reply to noaccount
People get off topic sometime XIONN
it's how forums work
It doesn't mean I'm evil adn want to ruin your threads

Be self sufficient
you don't need relationships to be happy and complete

is this trolling too? Or just you being stubborn?

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
@NoLifeNoPain, if you like drama or you're bored, just go watch Nikocado Avocado. Nick exists for reason.

yes the world is a terrible place, but that doesn't mean you should make it worse.

Reactions: Vines
D

Deleted member 847

@NoLifeNoPain, if you like drama or you're bored, just go watch Nikocado Avocado. Nick exists for reason.
Why can't you people just live like me

You need another human being in your house to kiss you and have conversations with you
to be able to live, to function?

If you couldn't get that because you're a loser like me that can't attract women
what would you do, kill yourselves?

You have a brain, two legs and two arms
you can find something to do with your time

Life isn't just sex and kisses

Get a dog I don't know XION

The dog will do the loving part
he just won't be good with words

yes the world is a terrible place, but that doesn't mean you should make it worse.
It can't get any worse than this
I don't know maybe nuclear war that would bring us all back in the middle ages
But some retards on the internet would tell you that life was better
when we didn't have technological commodities
Maybe in a world without technology I could actually get laid who knows

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
@NoLifeNoPain stop.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, Suicidebydeath and Deleted member 847
D

Deleted member 847

@NoLifeNoPain stop.
Ok boss

(no seriously I will, don't ban me,
JUST DELETE ALL OF MY POSTS in this thread if you want, I don't care about the thread)

you people summoned the owner of the forum
just to get me banned wow

Status
Not open for further replies.