SofieSofie

SofieSofie

Mar 12, 2021
"How come it was seized?"

Well, probably just bad luck, as they can't check every package I think.
I received a letter from customs that importing medication is prohibited and that my pills had been destroyed :meh:
And the warning 'never to try this again :angry:' :ahhha:
There was also Propranolol in the package so it cost me € 80,-. Yikes.

While it was underway I checked the track&trace quite often, maybe the system keeps track of that and it raises suspicion?
But one way or another I think I will succeed in obtaining what I need and I'm not in a hurry.
As long as my dad (93) is still around I'm not leaving anyway.

My trick is pinch the nose an knock it back lol its not that much h to drink even doing 2 bottles 2-3 gulps i reckon. I did read somewhere about using a straw but not sure on that!!

how come it was seized? its legal there isn't it and i thought there was a loophole.I early ordered from an online chemist there is IH and ADC and i have ordered from ADC before, just it takes a month and not planning on being here!

I couldn't be bothered with the GP down to being on medication already and some i have stopped and didn't want the hassle!! i filled out one of them online things and it started asking too much crap so just got dramamine instead. honestly i don't think it will be a massive issue. Its nothing like SN and using it with SN is pointless to me.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
"How come it was seized?"

Well, probably just bad luck, as they can't check every package I think.
I received a letter from customs that importing medication is prohibited and that my pills had been destroyed :meh:
And the warning 'never to try this again :angry:' :ahhha:
There was also Propranolol in the package so it cost me € 80,-. Yikes.

While it was underway I checked the track&trace quite often, maybe the system keeps track of that and it raises suspicion?
But one way or another I think I will succeed in obtaining what I need and I'm not in a hurry.
As long as my dad (93) is still around I'm not leaving anyway.
You cant just get propra&meto from pharmacy? I can stock propra&meto as much as i want, it doesnt need prescription

Its N and F thats hard to get :'(

SofieSofie

SofieSofie

Mar 12, 2021
You cant just get propra&meto from pharmacy? I can stock propra&meto as much as i want, it doesnt need prescription

Its N and F thats hard to get :'(
That really surprises me, so it's over the counter where you live?
Could you tell me which country you live in or do you prefer not to give that info away?
I've been trying for months to get metoclopramide and propanolol :ohh:
N is very difficult, SN was not too hard to get for me.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
That really surprises me, so it's over the counter where you live?
Could you tell me which country you live in or do you prefer not to give that info away?
I've been trying for months to get metoclopramide and propanolol :ohh:
N is very difficult, SN was not too hard to get for me.
Ill pm you

Reactions: SofieSofie
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Thats odd. Different type of antiemetic has different ingredient and different purposes. Cause nausea&vomitting can be caused by different factors. And different drug target different receptor.

Dramamine is antihistamine and its for nausea caused by motion sickness, even in their website it stated so.
For nausea cause by N, one needs to use antiemetic for cytotoxic&anesthesic

Nevertheless i dont know if N alone gonna cause that much nausea or not.
But considering its in lethal dose its better to be prepared

View attachment 69091View attachment 69092

Theres an explanation here

Yes, heart rate increase correlated with increase of adrenaline rush too thus cause panic.

I just noticed it mentioned in the PPH, they seem to know what they are talking about! I'm guessing that it has something that calms the stomach to stop a person being sick, i can't just get met easily so decided to go with this method. I'm not sure how important using anti e is with N, Iknow its more mentioned about using SN. but then it doesn't have much effect with SN as everyone is sick anyway(i think one reported case that someone wasn't sick)