riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Is it possible to die without any pain? I dont think so.

Does this look painful in any way to you?

Here the person drinking the N calls for water. It could be because of pain, but more likely because N is extremely bitter. We already know that.

• Aww..
Reactions: iinner, Lifeisatrap, Jinx and 1 other person
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Well, it is a poison, so it's not gonna be all sunshine and rainbows. Expect at least a little bit of pain

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, jake3d and DoneWithThis
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
Great videos. Thank you.
Well, it is a poison, so it's not gonna be all sunshine and rainbows. Expect at least a little bit of pain
Right on. Jaja. It's a smart smurky remark that's very true. And I don't mean that as a bad thing. It's funny because it's true.

But whatever method we choose. I'm sure it's part of our nature, our survival instinct, sense of of self preservation. That we'll always wonder how it's going to be. How painful. Especially since the majority of us don't have medical experience with that type of thing.

What's some momentary pair vs staying here and feeling like this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and littlelady774
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Conversion to nitrate happens only if it is left exposed to air for a long time. The ones who did the antiemetic regimen and failed most likely had an impure SN.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Thorn
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
I personally got my SN from Lpudwolf, on Amazon. I just sort of went with it since some people on the sn megsthread recommended that brand.

Reactions: littlelady774
M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
A
Conversion to nitrate happens only if it is left exposed to air for a long time. The ones who did the antiemetic regimen and failed most likely had an impure SN.
At least in my country, all the SN ranges from 96 to 99,9. Does this 1 or 2 percentage makes that difference? Or when you say impure its probably fake nitrite? (Why would anyone fake a cheap product like this?)

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I personally got my SN from Lpudwolf, on Amazon. I just sort of went with it since some people on the sn megsthread recommended that brand.
Me too, and I'm not going to bother testing it because I'm sure it's pure stuff and is sealed with plastic

D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
From what I've read on the sn megsthread people suggest a 99% and higher quality. It seems to be a different types. Chemical, food grade, and I think their was another, something like regional or something like that. But
From what I've read people have said. The percentage of purity does seem like the most important thing.

M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
What makes you guys keeping storing the sn? SI? Waiting the right moment? Cause I think if i buy mine, i will take as soon as it gets home. Like first night or something like this

Reactions: Foster13
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
Actually mine should come in August 9th amazon says.
Obviously I want to Ctb pretty soon. But let's disregard that for me the moment. From what most people have said in other threads. Sn if kept sealed, without opening, in a dry, and cool place, has pretty much an infinite shelf life. Which I think that's pretty awesome for something that's so easy to obtain, and with such a good peaceful score from the PPH.
And even for people that don't want to Ctb right now exactly. I still think it's a great method of choice, considering the shelf life. I don't know about how it is in other countries. But since it is used for food processing. I'm sure people are going to be able to obtain pretty well into the future. Being from the US. I'm sure that at some point, they'll only be selling directly to companies, instead of just individuals. Which to some degree, I would just suggest getting it already since it's got a great shelf life. just in case. Maybe that's my own personal paranoia of the government. Sorry for ranting. I realize it's not a comment directly suited for this thread but. Still, part of the topic nonetheless.

Last edited:
M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
Actually mine should come in August 9th amazon says.
Obviously I want to Ctb pretty soon. But let's disregard that for me the moment. From what most people have said in other threads. Sn if kept sealed, without opening, in a dry, and cool place, has pretty much an infinite shelf life. Which I think that's pretty awesome for something that's so easy to obtain, and with such a good peaceful score from the PPH.
And even for people that don't want to Ctb right now exactly. I still think it's a great method of choice, considering the shelf life. I don't know about how it is in other countries. But since it is used for food processing. I'm sure people are going to be able to obtain pretty well into the future. Being from the US. I'm sure that at some point, they'll only be selling directly to companies, instead of just individuals. Which to some degree, I would just suggest getting it already since it's got a great shelf life. just in case. Maybe that's my own personal paranoia of the government. Sorry for ranting. I realize it's not a comment directly suited for this thread but. Still, part of the topic nonetheless.
Are you in US? Was it easy to get the medicines also? Meto and acid reducers?

Reactions: iasbics
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
What makes you guys keeping storing the sn? SI? Waiting the right moment? Cause I think if i buy mine, i will take as soon as it gets home. Like first night or something like this

Having an exit method available comforts some of us to the extent that we will try our best to give life another shot.

Reactions: Moby, Thorn, Morto and 1 other person
R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
Ive found that I've been able to last longer before I had my failed because I knew I had a option out whenever I needed it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, DoneWithThis and Morto
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
Just to get more to the point. Even though I don't have mine yet. That being said. Since I live with relatives. I'm sure survival instinct has something to do with storing it. But then again that's unavoidable. For me at least, which is probably similar to other people. It's just a matter of finding the right time. A time when you won't get interrupted by others. And as strange as it sounds. I think most of us try to pick a date, a time, that will be the most convinient for others. At least for me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d
R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
Just to get more to the point. Even though I don't have mine yet. That being said. Since I live with relatives. I'm sure survival instinct has something to do with storing it. But then again that's unavoidable. For me at least, which is probably similar to other people. It's just a matter of finding the right time. A time when you won't get interrupted by others. And as strange as it sounds. I think most of us try to pick a date, a time, that will be the most convinient for others. At least for me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
That is the situation I am in now, I survived June because there are a lot of birthday etc that I wanted to avoid. Don't want to ruin any sort of happy day etc there are so many things to consider haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Duckup, Morto, DoneWithThis and 1 other person
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
Ive found that I've been able to last longer before I had my failed because I knew I had a option out whenever I needed it.
it's not over until the fat lady sings. Or rather. Until the suicidal person has the poison in their belly. But still it seems that most of us find it comforting to have it there. Ready for us. I do think it does put one at easy having it there.

Reactions: jake3d and Ready124
R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
Ha ha til the suicidal person has poison in their belly haha yeah true true. That's it I first got a bit euphoric when I got the SN and had it there and thought sod it im going to have a good couple of days before I ctb and it was Okish so can easily see why Just having the means to escape people find strength to last longer. Though I'm past that now.. now I can't wait to get outtaaaa here!! Haha

Reactions: Dreamcolleger
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
Go figure. We're happy/excited to get our SN or that it's going to be here soon. Just goes to show that at some point, we really did cross the line, the threshold, that the idea of not being here became insurmountably better than being here. And it's only something one of us, someone that feels this way, could understand or empathize with. I myself still find it somewhat surreal at times.

You mean you're happy to buy a poison to kill yourself? Umm, yeah. Better than sticking around here.

And by here I mean this planet, this existence. Nor thus forum. This forum is the best mental and emotional support I ever got. Go figure.

• Love
Reactions: Ready124, Dreamcolleger, thedutchguy and 1 other person
M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
Go figure. We're happy/excited to get our SN or that it's going to be here soon. Just goes to show that at some point, we really did cross the line, the threshold, that the idea of not being here became insurmountably better than being here. And it's only something one of us, someone that feels this way, could understand or empathize with. I myself still find it somewhat surreal at times.

You mean you're happy to buy a poison to kill yourself? Umm, yeah. Better than sticking around here.

And by here I mean this planet, this existence. Nor thus forum. This forum is the best mental and emotional support I ever got. Go figure.
I guess I got you. I feel the same way by being part of this forum, its kind of a relief during hard times like this that im going through right now. But buying and having SN at home is another level that i think im not ready or its not the case yet. I think its all about cross the line that you mentioned.

Reactions: DoneWithThis
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
That is the situation I am in now, I survived June because there are a lot of birthday etc that I wanted to avoid. Don't want to ruin any sort of happy day etc there are so many things to consider haha
See that's funny. "suicide is a selfish act." Seriously? It's your own life, your own existence, and you're still willing to delay it just not to be the buzz kill on some birthday parties. On a a scale of 1 to 10 how selfish does that really sound? Come on.

Even when it comes to ctb, you're still willing to put someone else's needs before your own. I find it fascinating.
I guess I got you. I feel the same way by being part of this forum, its kind of a relief during hard times like this that im going through right now. But buying and having SN at home is another level that i think im not ready or its not the case yet. I think its all about cross the line that you mentioned.
It's good for you, that you're not ready. I'm happy for you that you're not ready. No one here's going to shame you for not having your method ready or a specific date.

And whether you feel sad, broken, hurt, or just tired of it all. We're here, we're with you, we're listening. And we might not respond right away. But one of us, if not a couple of us at least, are always around here, willing to listen. To talk things out. Or even just to share a good joke about life. Glad you're with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nozzlehead, Ready124, Lifeisatrap and 2 others