F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd love to but I'm super square and F is illegal- I bet I'd get caught... I imagine a criminal record would just make life harder.

Plus- how do you know that what you've got is enough and potent enough to kill?

Plus- if injecting it is the only way to administer it- that's out for me- I'm so squemish.

As a method though- H or F sounds peaceful- if everything goes ok. My Mum was actually given H in the late stages of cancer in hospital. I suspect they 'helped her on her way' which I think was incredibly brave and compassionate.

Reactions: Homo erectus
D

diesoon

Jul 11, 2023
Fentayl kills like flies, outmatching suicide rates! There were nearly 110,000 overdose deaths in 2022 (the highest recorded in a calendar year), compared with 109,179 in 2021 and 92,000 in 2020 and by the current 2023 mid-year statistics, it's absolutely set to break the record with an estimated 130,000 overdose estimates by year's end.

Do the math. 500,000 (mostly unintentional/accidental deaths) basically the entire population of Vermont wiped out by overdose, with RC synthetic opioids accounting for the greater proportion of all overdoses.

Compare that with the lower statistical deaths on straight suicide rates which trail behind unintentional/accidental (largely) overdoses.

You have a greater chance of accidentally and unintentionally dying from fent/RC opioid overdose than conventional suicide methods.

Fent is extinct. Old news, that ship sailed long ago. The markets are now flooded with synthetic RC synthetic opioid analogues x100s of times more powerfull than fent (like protonitezine x200 stronger ... available at the click of your fingertips on the DarkNet, if you know what you're doing.

The problem is people don't want to put in the time, effort and energy into learning how to access the DN. Or even at the most basic elementary level, flashing a thumb drive using a stupid-simple utility (Rufus) with a pre-loaded secure OS (like Kodachi) that you can boot from any PC by just pressing F11 and already pre-loaded with everything you need to go to get set up on the DarkNet (already pre-loaded with multiple BTC/XMR wallets, its own free private VPN and pre-configured to run through the TOR network with all of the links you need to find what you want also conveniently bookmarked for you too! What else do you want? White glove service? It's not rocket science. My dumb 14 year old cousins learned how to do it to order pot or speed from YouTube tutorials. Jeeezzz.

If you really, really, really want to CTB you'd put in the work to achieve the objective. Which is where I may fall prey to the old African proverb that the speaker of the Truth has no friends.
hi! I've already did a lot of research and I have access to DN markets, but I still don't know how to OD fentanyl or heroin. I think the best suicide method is a fentanyl OD. Can you tell me how can I take it if I want the best bioavailabality?

Reactions: Homo erectus
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
if I want the best bioavailabality?
Patches have the best bioavailability.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use this method. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
D

diesoon

Jul 11, 2023

Patches have the best bioavailability.
Are you sure? Isn't it better if I buy powder and dissolve in water and then boof it?

Reactions: rotciv
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
The Oxy/Fent guide in the thread I posted was developed and verified by a medical professional (doctor of internal medicine).
I´m not the developer or author.

Last edited:
D

diesoon

Jul 11, 2023
The Oxy/Fent guide in the thread I posted was developed and verified by a medical professional (doctor of internal medicine).
I´m not the developer or author.
Do you think 8 patches would be enough for an OD? Can I write PM to you?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Do you think 8 patches would be enough for an OD?
The guide says:

"Fentanyl patches with at least 500 mcg (e.g., 8 patches with 75 mcg each)
+
10 Metoclopramide tablets of 10 mg (or another antiemetic)
500 mg Diazepam (or another long-acting(!) benzodiazepine)
20 Oxycodone tablets with 80 mg each"

So not only F is needed for this method.

C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
It's not readily accessible and if you fail it can significantly lower your quality of life.

S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Why is the method of oding on something laced with fentanyl not that popular when people want to ctb?

When fentanyl is abused or taken in an overdose, this opioid can quickly be fatal because it is so potent and people are not used to its effects.

According to the CDC, man-made opioids like fentanyl are fueling the majority of overdose deaths in the United States.

Does anyone know anything more about this? I mean internet & street-drugs are most likely laced so why is that not a popular method? I'm just interested and would like to understand if it could be a decision.
I thought that drug overdose could be really painful to go, you get convulsions and can suffocate on your own liquids. Isn't it like that with fentanyl too?

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
I thought that drug overdose could be really painful to go, you get convulsions and can suffocate on your own liquids. Isn't it like that with fentanyl too?
it depends on dosage like all drug ODs. an OD is not necessarily lethal. most accidental ODs are barely over your actual dose calculated for your body weight. if you used a highly lethal dose you'd be out in seconds

Reactions: Homo erectus and Sad Avocado
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
The guide says:

+

Hi, I want to overdose oxycodone + grapefruit juice, do you think I can do it? I mean 400mg oxy. So many people died from accidental overdose and from weaker opiates, addicts who have tolerance also die from a dose of about 2 times stronger than usual, I think your values are too high and can cause vomiting

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Hi, I want to overdose oxycodone + grapefruit juice, do you think I can do it? I mean 400mg oxy.
I don´t know if this would work. As I keep saying, it's better to follow a proven guide.

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
Hi, I want to overdose oxycodone + grapefruit juice, do you think I can do it? I mean 400mg oxy. So many people died from accidental overdose and from weaker opiates, addicts who have tolerance also die from a dose of about 2 times stronger than usual, I think your values are too high and can cause vomiting
again, it's calculated per person. look up the recommended dosage per kg for your weight and go from there over 2 or 3 times the lethal for you. additionally, oral overdoses almost never work.

D

diesoon

Jul 11, 2023
The guide says:

+

where do you get this guide from?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
where do you get this guide from?
You don't expect me to mention the name of the person, right? To make it clear again: I am not the author or developer of this method. Everything I write in this forum is general information. I do not encourage anyone to use it to commit suicide. You act on your own responsibility.

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
again, it's calculated per person. look up the recommended dosage per kg for your weight and go from there over 2 or 3 times the lethal for you. additionally, oral overdoses almost never work.
why don't the oral ones work? ppeh suggests taking 10g of amitriptyline and seems to be a 6 for efficacy, sn also works orally even after vomiting, why won't my 400-500mg oxy work then?

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
why don't the oral ones work? ppeh suggests taking 10g of amitriptyline and seems to be a 6 for efficacy, sn also works orally even after vomiting, why won't my 400-500mg oxy work then?
because it absorbs slower than SN and it's not a poison

it could work, but much lower chance. I'd assume anyone attempting wants no chance at failure

also highly doubt that guide was written by someone with extensive substance use / someone who has overdosed before

liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
I've posted before about my (2) near death experiences as a result of accidental Fentanyl ingestion. But you don't neccessarily need to shoot it up. Smoking it while alone is a good ROA if you have pills and want to die within an hour or two at most.

Oral ingestion takes a while and results in death rattles, so you would need to be alone for probably the whole day. Resuscitation from smoking Fentanyl is a lot smoother than the recovery period from ingesting it orally.

You do not need to worry about the dose of Fentanyl. It is extremely potent. If you have no opioid tolerance, you will die. The only worry is making sure what you have is Fentanyl and that can easily be achieved by using Fentanyl test strips.

I have never used the patches, just swallowed Fent and smoked it on separate occasions. I thought it was Oxycodone both times.

Reactions: M0nolith
A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
Fentayl kills like flies, outmatching suicide rates! There were nearly 110,000 overdose deaths in 2022 (the highest recorded in a calendar year), compared with 109,179 in 2021 and 92,000 in 2020 and by the current 2023 mid-year statistics, it's absolutely set to break the record with an estimated 130,000 overdose estimates by year's end.

Do the math. 500,000 (mostly unintentional/accidental deaths) basically the entire population of Vermont wiped out by overdose, with RC synthetic opioids accounting for the greater proportion of all overdoses.

Compare that with the lower statistical deaths on straight suicide rates which trail behind unintentional/accidental (largely) overdoses.

You have a greater chance of accidentally and unintentionally dying from fent/RC opioid overdose than conventional suicide methods.

Fent is extinct. Old news, that ship sailed long ago. The markets are now flooded with synthetic RC synthetic opioid analogues x100s of times more powerfull than fent (like protonitezine x200 stronger ... available at the click of your fingertips on the DarkNet, if you know what you're doing.

The problem is people don't want to put in the time, effort and energy into learning how to access the DN. Or even at the most basic elementary level, flashing a thumb drive using a stupid-simple utility (Rufus) with a pre-loaded secure OS (like Kodachi) that you can boot from any PC by just pressing F11 and already pre-loaded with everything you need to go to get set up on the DarkNet (already pre-loaded with multiple BTC/XMR wallets, its own free private VPN and pre-configured to run through the TOR network with all of the links you need to find what you want also conveniently bookmarked for you too! What else do you want? White glove service? It's not rocket science. My dumb 14 year old cousins learned how to do it to order pot or speed from YouTube tutorials. Jeeezzz.

If you really, really, really want to CTB you'd put in the work to achieve the objective. Which is where I may fall prey to the old African proverb that the speaker of the Truth has no friends.
I am fairly inept at this. Could you clarify? Are you saying I could acquire a thumb drive that would set a lot of this up for me?