Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
I see a lot of people using SN as their method but honestly sounds pretty terrible and too much of a routine to me, why not just find some crackhead or someone with fent and just offer them way more than what it's worth and just get it over with. Surely it could be done? Less hassle than the SN process and probably way higher % of success

Reactions: wren-briar, ham and potatoes and imsotired35
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
ability to access is the key, you can order sn to your door it's not the same for fent it's a lot harder to get hold off, i know 5 street dealers none of them can get fentanyl

Reactions: wren-briar, maneose, Plato'sCaveDweller and 2 others
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
ability to access is the key, you can order sn to your door it's not the same for fent it's a lot harder to get hold off, i know 5 street dealers none of them can get fentanyl
Fair enough, SN to me just doesn't sound like the best ingestion method but gets recommended the most, I see a lot of failed attempts on here. Fent would probably be almost 100% but you're right about the ability to access way harder to find

Reactions: wren-briar
Chaosire

Chaosire

Literally insane, legally speaking
Sep 23, 2024
There is an Opioid Megathread that includes Fent as an option. They do mention it being not the most reliable.
I guess it's just not as popular due to supply issues or something similar.

Reactions: wren-briar, maneose and Chex
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
fent isn't widespread in every country, but i can easily get SN

Reactions: wren-briar, Spaghettii, Plato'sCaveDweller and 2 others
hu3

hu3

I wish to be alkaline
Jul 8, 2024
Why is it so hard to get it?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Why is it so hard to get it?
Because Fentanyl is about 50-100 times more potent than morphine and even a tiny miscalculation in dosage can lead to fatal overdose, making it extremely dangerous to misuse, anyone who sells it runs the risk of being prosecuted for murder if one of their customers overdose and dies

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar, hu3, sevennn and 2 others
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
couldn't you potentially find some off the dark web?

Chaosire

Chaosire

Sep 23, 2024
Dark web shopping isn't what it used to be.
Silk Road used to be pretty safe. But nowadays it's hard to trust anything on there.
Even crypto payments aren't as secure or anonymous anymore as they used to be.

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar, Plato'sCaveDweller and LifeQuitter
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I see a lot of people using SN as their method but honestly sounds pretty terrible and too much of a routine to me, why not just find some crackhead or someone with fent and just offer them way more than what it's worth and just get it over with. Surely it could be done? Less hassle than the SN process and probably way higher % of success
Fentanyl is an American only method, so most people especially those in third world countries do not have many options, also SN is reliable and effective and is safe and relatively painless.

Reactions: wren-briar, sevennn, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Because it's hard to obtain, and I wouldn't exactly trust a street dealer to be being honest with me about purity. For all I know it could be laced with something even more deadly, or it could be cut with something half as strong. Not to mention SN isn't illegal, but if you get caught with fent before you CTB you're going to jail.

Reactions: wren-briar, Plato'sCaveDweller, EvisceratedJester and 2 others
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
Fentanyl is an American only method, so most people especially those in third world countries do not have many options, also SN is reliable and effective and is safe and relatively painless.
I've seen a lot of failed attempts using SN though hard for me to consider it if it's not 100%
I've seen a lot of failed attempts using SN though hard for me to consider it if it's not 100%
And just seeing the sheer amount of people that recommend it

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
If you have seen a lot of failed cases there are more successful cases, I know two people who died from SN. Also who told you that there is a 100% method. Something like that is only achievable through euthanasia, my friend. Even the fentanyl you recommend is not pure or safe because you will most likely be buying it from a shady source. It does not have much potency unless it is medical grade.

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar and Plato'sCaveDweller
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
If you have seen a lot of failed cases there are more successful cases, I know two people who died from SN. Also who told you that there is a 100% method. Something like that is only achievable through euthanasia, my friend. Even the fentanyl you recommend is not pure or safe because you will most likely be buying it from a shady source. It does not have much potency unless it is medical grade.
I also know 2 people who've died from accidental fent overdoses so I may just be biased towards it

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Reactions: wren-briar and Plato'sCaveDweller
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I mean, opioid overdoses kill like 100,000 people a year in the US
And I've seen fent, and other even stronger RC synthetic opioids like nitazenes for sale on the dark net.
I'm still trying to turn my life around, but if it comes to it, F doesn't sound like a awful way to go

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
  1. Obtaining pure fent is incredibly difficult. Most fent sold on the streets is usually laced with other drugs and substances.
  2. Opioid OD isn't as reliable as an SN OD.
  3. Fent is illegal and is criminalized in some places. Depending on where you live, you could get in trouble for having fentanyl on you.
SN is a more reliable method and it is a lot easier to get your hands on pure SN. You are also less likely to get in trouble for having SN on you in comparison to F.

I personally would prefer to go via opioid overdose, since I've heard that it can be a rather peaceful and pleasant way to die, but it's a lot less reliable and accessible in comparison to methods, such as SN OD.

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar, Plato'sCaveDweller and LifeQuitter
Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
Dark web shopping isn't what it used to be.
Silk Road used to be pretty safe. But nowadays it's hard to trust anything on there.
Even crypto payments aren't as secure or anonymous anymore as they used to be.
I completely disagree with this, as it is false information. In fact, it's much safer to order today than it was a decade ago with the Silk Road. The invention of Monero has made it virtually impossible to trace transactions, it's literally foolproof. Just make sure not to send crypto directly from your exchange to the dark web site, and you'll be fine - there's literally no evidence. NEVER use Bitcoin as that is traceable.

As for markets, there are many reliable ones, and accessing them is easier than ever. With a bit of searching, you can find a market quite easily. The most challenging part is installing the appropriate OS on a USB drive. You don't even need advanced OPSEC or technical knowledge since there are plenty of guides available.

In terms of drugs and substances, you can get almost anything you want, and it's 90% legitimate if you purchase from a top-rated vendor (use common sense when you are on the dark web). However, e.g. all heroin is cut to some extent.

Most opioids deaths occur when combined with other substances that also suppress the CNS, thereby increasing respiratory depression. Keep that in mind, so you don't end up taking only fentanyl/heroin and risk brain damage and end up worse off in life.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LunarLight, wren-briar, sevennn and 1 other person
Chaosire

Chaosire

Sep 23, 2024
I completely disagree with this, as it is false information.
You're allowed to disagree, life would be boring if everyone would think the exact same things.
From my understanding both hackers and goverment agencies have proven they can track transactions. Now, I must admit I have never used Monero, and if it's as good as you say it is, then that's amazing. And maybe it should be time for me to re-explore the dark web. As I do miss that place sometimes. However, NOTHING is foolproof in IT, that just doesn't really exist.

Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
You're allowed to disagree, life would be boring if everyone would think the exact same things.
From my understanding both hackers and goverment agencies have proven they can track transactions. Now, I must admit I have never used Monero, and if it's as good as you say it is, then that's amazing. And maybe it should be time for me to re-explore the dark web. As I do miss that place sometimes. However, NOTHING is foolproof in IT, that just doesn't really exist.
While it's true that nothing is foolproof in IT, Monero is virtually impossible to trace, which I want to emphasize. The only real way to trace Monero transactions is if the user discloses critical information about their wallet or transfers their crypto directly from an exchange to a market. If these simple mistakes are avoided, no hacker or government can track the transaction ever. That's how powerful Monero is, and it has significantly changed the dark web landscape.

For those considering exploring dark web markets, be sure to read "The Bible" you'll find there. With that knowledge, you'll be able to navigate effectively with maximum security.

Chaosire

Chaosire

Sep 23, 2024
no hacker or government can track the transaction ever. That's how powerful Monero is.
526900c03c7a5b327ce342ecb158e80e.gif

Hhmmmmm.. sounds like something a hacker working for the government would say
/jk

• Yay!
Reactions: wren-briar, Chex, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
EndofSmallSanctuary

EndofSmallSanctuary

deadboy
Aug 30, 2023
last year i attempted with fent and "luckily" due to my tolerance to opioids bc of my rampant drug use my roommate found me and paramedics saved my life. i had snorted a decent amount and im still dealing with side effects of it today. I don't remember much from the experience, just waking up in hospital. very poor planning on my part but i was very emotional at the time.

- my fent wasn't pure
- my tolerance to opioids was very high

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar and LifeQuitter
A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
Probably ease of access, far more difficult to find and purchase fent. I don't know anyone who would just happen to have it in the amount needed and then needing to go actually get it. SN or gas are less sus and eaiser to get plus are still legal too. Don't need to worry about getting arrested for a drug crime with legal things. Ultimately though it is anyone's own choice how they ctb.

C

charredlettuce

Aug 7, 2023
At least for me, I'm most concerned with the risk from a failed attempt. And failing a fent OD seems like it truly wrecks you.

hu3

hu3

I wish to be alkaline
Jul 8, 2024
Because Fentanyl is about 50-100 times more potent than morphine and even a tiny miscalculation in dosage can lead to fatal overdose, making it extremely dangerous to misuse, anyone who sells it runs the risk of being prosecuted for murder if one of their customers overdose and dies
Oh damn… makes sense tho.