• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheNeighboursKid159

TheNeighboursKid159

Have a nice day
May 12, 2023
(Long story short) When I was a kid I experienced way too much suffering and powerlessness due to abuse from my father. This has led me to question why I had to suffer like that but I never found a satisfactory answer. I became quite nihilistic and seriously romanticized suicide however I knew that one day I would grow up and finally gain control over my life so I had at least some hope for the future (although I would've taken death over living at any point).

Nowadays life is bearable just enough to not seriously hurt the ones who care about me, but the romanticized idea of death has never left me and the only thing I can do about the temptation is try to ignore it since I can't convince myself of a reason to stay alive and endure all the hardships that feel so needless. So I wanna ask you guys : do you know of any good reasons to live?

And don't worry, I know that there isn't anything that would convince me, I just want to see your opinions on the matter ;)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I have no interest in the meaningless, futile abomination called existence, delaying the inevitable just causes me to suffer even more. It fills me with dread to think of how this existence could potentially continue for decades, no matter what I'd always prefer to be permanently unaware.

Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
it's unfortunate to hear that you went thru a hars childhood because of your father. people do really only create suffering to one another for no reason or maybe because it is just pure in our nature. but as if today by seeing how this hellhole is going there is bearly any glimps of a reason to find to stay alive but the illusion that the world around you is feeding you to stay and fear of more suffering to end it all. after all we all gonna die any way sooner or later, it all depends on how much we are pushed to finally get of the cliff or if we finally conquered the fear or find the right moment ig. it is hard to answer that question tbh for me at least even i don't know why im still here.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
(Long story short) When I was a kid I experienced way too much suffering and powerlessness due to abuse from my father. This has led me to question why I had to suffer like that but I never found a satisfactory answer. I became quite nihilistic and seriously romanticized suicide however I knew that one day I would grow up and finally gain control over my life so I had at least some hope for the future (although I would've taken death over living at any point).

Nowadays life is bearable just enough to not seriously hurt the ones who care about me, but the romanticized idea of death has never left me and the only thing I can do about the temptation is try to ignore it since I can't convince myself of a reason to stay alive and endure all the hardships that feel so needless. So I wanna ask you guys : do you know of any good reasons to live?

And don't worry, I know that there isn't anything that would convince me, I just want to see your opinions on the matter ;)
"Good" is subjective but there are innumerable "reasons" to live. When we were doing our best to hobble together our life we were living for our nibblings. We made it our mission to protect them from my family. We did our best, but failed. We know that it's going to hurt them when we're gone, but we have confidence that they will survive. They're smarter than us, they're smarter than their family.

Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023

I am so sorry that you had such as a sad, lonely, exploitative and abusive childhood where you found death/suicide as a possibility of solace. There are quite a few of us here who have had crap childhoods - high ACE scores are never good.

However you sounds like there is still hope there and with hope, a positive life could become a reality. The fact that you are posing the question and considering viable answers sound positive. That positivity and hope will hopefully shine a good future for you.