• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
when everything you are dies when you die

the universe is uncaring, so are the people in it
there's no god and there was no purpose or meaning behind creation.
It means there's no higher being, no creative designer or influencer which directed events.
there's no purpose, no good, no evil, just pointless indifference
we are the only things which care about anything in the universe (as far as we know).
i'll be glad when i cease to exist for all time hopefully never to be reborn
life so unfair and lifes a lottery

Sometimes the universe gives and sometimes the universe takes away. Life is utterly unfair. You will have that shoved in your face again and again. Forget everything you ever thought about karma, or your just-world fallacy, or a grand plan. It only leads to confusion and despair because it is a complete misunderstanding of reality.

Nothing really matters to the universe.
The universe is indifferent to us as a species, as planet and even as a solar system or galaxy.

What the hell did we do in a past life to be born into this fucking trap of pain and suffering? This shitty fucking human body. This pure and utter randomness and lack of control. It's all backwards. No one intelligent would ever design this. We must have done some really fucked up shit to deserve this.

if your lifetime going to shit though out the decades why exist at all

this universe isn't magical if it was none would ever want to die

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
The very reason why we suffer is due to nothing of our own fault to deserve it, we just find ourselves part of a reality that does notice or care for our existence and in that, all we have is each other as human beings but look at all the awful things we've done to each other for thousands of years. We are just indifferent to everything, long after humans cease to be the dominant species they now, this planet won't be here and will be wiped away from all reality as if it never mattered, it's only a matter of time.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'll be glad to cease existing as well, all that's desirable to me is to permanently cease existing where I'm incapable of suffering for all eternity. It's comforting to think of existence no longer being my problem, I see it as best that existence is forgotten about, existence is evil to me, I hate how I was forced to suffer so unnecessarily.