Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
i know it's not reliable and all that but desperate people don't have any other choice

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah, you're right that its not reliable but thats not the only reason as to why there shouldn't be a megathread. Many people's first option is stabbing but there are many more methods that they can learn about; they'll change their mind about stabbing after learning about them. Stabbing is also dangerous, you might cut a muscle, even puncture an organ if you stab too deep. Its not a good method, at all for that matter. Even with painkillers it'll still be one of the worst methods.

Reactions: CW36, jar-baby, Asingletwig and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Stabbing is unreliable, cruel, painful, so much SI must be defeated. There are ways but I doubt you can do it on your own due to SI.

I hope you can find a better and more reliable method for you.

Reactions: アホペンギン, CW36, jar-baby and 1 other person
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
From what I know:
It is necessary to cut specific areas of the body, those that make the most blood, and being in a bathtub to avoid healing, anticoagulant medication to thin the blood can help as well as sleeping pills.
I've heard about a person who had stabbed his heart, he must have had a lot of courage and be sure not to miss...
In addition to the fact that these methods are particularly hard, they are difficult to bear for those who find the corpse.
So I don't recommend you doing it, take a look at the night-night method instead, it's cheap even if it's not the best.
Best wishes, I hope you'll find the peace you're wanting

Reactions: CW36 and Praestat_Mori
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Because it's such horrendous method to CTB with.

The chance of success is super low, and it'll be a long, drawn out, painfull process.

That's the reality I'm afraid.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because trying to attempt that would just lead to way more suffering, that method is risky and unreliable so it's just not recommended for ctb which is why there isn't a megathread.

Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
i know it's not reliable and all that but desperate people don't have any other choice
Please don't stab yourself it's really painful and it's not an instant death I've seen someone on a website continuosly stab themselves over and over and over again it's very gruesome to say the least