• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
But there are cultures that handle better suicide than others. In some, like in ancient Japan it is even a honorable way to die depending of the situation.
and these are highly developed cultures.....think of socrates and the hemlock cup or sokrates slushing his wrists....think of Jean Amery, who thematized suicide ...

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
No, I don't want to know by chance I just want to know the truth I think it isn't the first time I wrote this before on this website but before I go to the psych evaluation meeting or eviction meeting I just want to know the truth how many times did I attempt suicide did I really shoot myself in the head with a .44 magnum and all of that I just want to know did I actually get married and whether I am better off alive or better off dead and personally I don't believe suicide as sin that's is just me I understand why some people kill themselves to get rid of the pain and suffering and to go to hell more pain and suffering just to end their own pain and suffering I don't agree with that concept of "carnal sin" I think some people need to understand why some kill themselves I only attempted suicide multiple times and currently have no interest in doing it one more time unless it is necessary

And funny thing is I felt like I have read those words before deja vu or precognition or based off of repeat data storage or having someone type the same words like I have on here interesting.
The thing about people saying suicide is the biggest sin you can commit, nowhere in the bible does it say, "Thou shall not commit suicide."

I have people constantly telling me I will go straight to hell for doing so.

Hell doesn't exist, but if it does, I will gladly go. Any god who makes people suffer the way this so called god does, is not one I would want to spend eternity with.

martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
... so are taboos....look how they taboo homosexuality in some countries (even hang them in Iran)....or transgenders...or cancer....hush hush never talk about it, so it won´t exist....

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
So why I'm still paying?

Dear gOD how have you been then?
I'm not fine, fuck pretending
All of this death your sending
Best throw some free heart mending
Invite you in my heart, then
When done, my sins forgiven?
This gOD of mine relaxes
WORLD DIES I STILL PAY TAXEEEES!
Can I be as my gOD am
Can you be as gOD am
Can I be as my gOD am
gOD of all my gOD am

Great song, I love Alice in Chains.

People in every culture demonize what they can't understand and what they believe goes against the natural order of things, such as someone ending their life instead of dying from natural causes. It goes against the status quo and what's been hardwired into society.