• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
Im fucking desperate im trying to find anything sharp enough but for some reason it is so difficult to make myself bleed. Even with a kitchen knife im just giving myself minor scratches. Why is it so difficult? I am do fuckinh desperate i dont know what to do

Reactions: ravenous
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
A kitchen blade is pretty thick so you have to be a little rough. It could also be that your knife is not sharp enough.

Reactions: Unicr0n
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
If you're able to buy a diamond knife sharpener, you can run the knife several times through the course grain and then fine grain to get it to a finer edge. For upkeep on your knife before need for another sharpening, consider a ceramic honing rod. This will extend the sharpness of your blade until the next sharpening with the sharpener. Eventually it will go dull and you'll need a wetstone to sharpen it manually. Or just buy a new knife. With a sharp knife, it should never be difficult.

R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
A kitchen blade is pretty thick so you have to be a little rough. It could also be that your knife is not sharp enough.
If your knife is sharp and it's just that you release the strength before the knife hits you it's just self preservation instinct all you can do is try your best to fight it or surprise yourself

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I think it's because you subconsciously try to prevent hurting yourself. You can't even tickle yourself because your body and brain knows that it's you

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Knifes tend to be blunt, razor blades aren't though

Reactions: bussy