CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I'm sick to death of everyone telling me I can't make this decision, that I clearly don't have the mental capacity to make my own choices anymore. But they don't have to suffer through every second of the day just wishing it would end. I'm sick of being dragged into therapists offices for them to say "we can't help you, but we may be able to in 18 months" like I'm actually going to be here then. If I was a dog and I was suffering this much I would've been put down a long time ago, but no. A dog has more rights to peace than a suicidal person. Just let me make my own choices, I can't live like this anymore!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Johanna94, AnnaJaspers, Neverod and 17 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I'm sick to death of everyone telling me I can't make this decision,

At the risk of sounding insensitive, maybe you really should consider not telling people.

Reactions: JimFord99, faex42, Kassender and 3 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
It's not anyone else's business. But like the religious control freaks of the early colonies, they want to control you/us--tell us how to think, what to value, what to believe, and how to act. It's not their business when we're desperate and suffering. Then, we're supposed to be self-sufficient. We're adults and no one else is responsible for us. No one is obligated to help us. So f*ck 'em. Now when we've exercised our self-sufficiency and self-responsibility by choosing not to be anymore, it's none of their business.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Johanna94, SuicidalSymphonies, LittleJem and 5 others
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
At the risk of sounding insensitive, maybe you really should consider not telling people.

My family already know I've got mental health problems, I've grown up with them. Recently failed attempt has made everyone like this though.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, not-2-b-the-answer and Throwawaysoul
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
Painfully, nobody cares about how good a life you lead, just that you have to live. same with abortion laws. they dont care about the kid after its born, just that it is born. Even if you are going to end up homeless and suffering for life, it somehow has to be better than death.

Why do people see death as the enemy?

• Love
Reactions: Astral316, AnnaJaspers, SuicidalSymphonies and 7 others
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
It isn't.
And to be honest they only stick their nose in it when we tip them off to it.
A precise, surgical and unanounced suicide won't give them chances of meddling in our lives and our decisions.
I like to think of my suicide planning as a terrorist bombing. No ones knows when it's going to happen, at one moment at everything looks peaceful and quiet, but last thing you know there's bombs exploding and assault rifles on and popping.
That's how i want my suicide to be. Fast, shocking and ruthless. They won't be able to stop me.
Oh and i don't condone terrorism. It was just a force of expression to illustrate my point.

• Love
Reactions: AnnaJaspers, hypo666, SuicidalSymphonies and 3 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
most people love to pretend that everyone can be saved and then live a wonderful life despite unfixable illnesses both phisical and mental. they do this because they want to feel better about themselves and in their mind, it is better for you to suffer a lifetime of pain than them suffering a few years at most.

i'm sorry that you are dealing with this, i know how bullshit it feels.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, Little Mook and not-2-b-the-answer
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'm sick to death of everyone telling me I can't make this decision, that I clearly don't have the mental capacity to make my own choices anymore. But they don't have to suffer through every second of the day just wishing it would end. I'm sick of being dragged into therapists offices for them to say "we can't help you, but we may be able to in 18 months" like I'm actually going to be here then. If I was a dog and I was suffering this much I would've been put down a long time ago, but no. A dog has more rights to peace than a suicidal person. Just let me make my own choices, I can't live like this anymore!
I couldn't agree with you more. Everything you said resonates with me. I am not telling anyone when I plan to do it or that I even plan to do it. It's your life and your business. And yes, animals have more rights at peace than we do. I'll never understand that because when a cat or a dog dies people say.....well why are you getting so upset it was just a cat. Since Dr. Kevorkian isn't around anymore....bless that man....we have to do this ourselves which isn't right. I'm very glad that my friend who suffered from the same physical condition that I have suffered with for 14 years gave me a number to a doctor who tells you what to do with the meds you have. I've talked to him once before but the time is drawing near so I want to talk to him once more. He made it possible for a small spot in Australia for people to die with dignity but you have to have six months or less to live. Well what I have rarely kills you but it's the highest ranking pain condition in medical history. There nothing to do for it. So why should I have to suffer like this until my natural death. And people with chrome if depression that is never going to go away. Why should they suffer?
Painfully, nobody cares about how good a life you lead, just that you have to live. same with abortion laws. they dont care about the kid after its born, just that it is born. Even if you are going to end up homeless and suffering for life, it somehow has to be better than death.

You're absolutely right. There are many things in life worse than death.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, LittleJem and not-2-b-the-answer
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
They just wanna save you. Natural human thing to do, especially for close ones.

Reactions: Little Mook and Fragile
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

It isn't ANYONE else's business !!!
I agree... I've said this as well that animals have more rights than humans, when it comes to suffering. :angry:
Just wondering why they can't help you now & you have to wait 18 months ??? That's bullshit.
:angry:

I have said this as well !!!
It just pisses me off that the "Protection Of Life" until they dare ask for assistance ... then it's fuck you, you're on your own. :angry::angry::angry:

It isn't.
And to be honest they only stick their nose in it when we tip them off to it.
A precise, surgical and unanounced suicide won't give them chances of meddling in our lives and our decisions.
I like to think of my suicide planning as a terrorist bombing. No ones knows when it's going to happen, at one moment at everything looks peaceful and quiet, but last thing you know there's bombs exploding and assault rifles on and popping.
That's how i want my suicide to be. Fast, shocking and ruthless. They won't be able to stop me.
Oh and i don't condone terrorism. It was just a force of expression to illustrate my point.

I want to go that way as well … minus the terrorist part. :wink: I know you were not serious. :smiling:
I don't know about ruthless ... just shocking.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleJem
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think it's anyone's business except your own. You could choose to just to suddenly CTB one day and you don't owe anybody anything when it happens. If I recall correctly, a lot of suicides usually don't have notes and are oftenly done impulsively. There are times where I considered just CTB'ing and not caring about explaining, justifying, and/or writing any notes. While I am not looking to CTB currently or anytime in the coming month(s), I just know that I don't need nor owe anyone any explanation, justification, or note for anyone to read if/when I CTB. If I am to let anyone know, it's mostly just for their benefit since I would be dead and anything that happens after my death is irrelevant to me (because I won't be there to experience it).

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Dunno what is worse. I could literally trash to my death right now, puking and screaming, and nobody would come to stop me.

• Hugs
Reactions: noctiva
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Suicide is my choice, yet it is a concern for my family - because they still want me around. They just can't seem to let go. I'm obsolete at this stage. No amount of effort I put in could change a damn thing. I'd rather just go (and I will soon).

Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
Those "therapist" don't really care, in one of my classes a professional came up to dictate a special class, and when it was over we had a private chat. He told me that most of the time the patients that go to see him are lying, just want attention, so he just have to pretend to listen and ask the same questions, follow the same script over and over again, and when it's over just convince them to come again, because "that will help them to feel better, but i don't believe them".
The mental health system is pretty fucked up, everywhere in the world.
And ofc there are the ones that just prescribe medicines to get you off their room but keep winning some cash.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Why am I not surprised your in the UK, they act all caring and are quick to tell you what to do and what not to do, but when it comes to actual support there is nothing, they don't care, it's like they are withholding the actual care to make you better, but they want you better, it makes no fricking sense!!!

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Indeed, make it a private affair, your thing, yours alone then, nobody interferes, put on a smiley mask, they leave you in peace, nobody needs to know. The last and final secret. Sounds good to me.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul