• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
Just found my old diary. Each diary entry has its own handwriting. It was all me but why are they so different, like another person wrote it? Also language is changing sometimes. Is this normal? I'm confused

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Just found my old diary. Each diary entry has its own handwriting. It was all me but why are they so different, like another person wrote it? Also language is changing sometimes. Is this normal? I'm confused
Yep, It is normal. Sometimes you are tired so your handwriting is faster and with less efford, other days you are angry so you write almost breaking the paper, etc. The lenguage I think is because little kids are always learning new words and wanting to use them . Totally normal, no need to worry.

depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
Yep, It is normal. Sometimes you are tired so your handwriting is faster and with less efford, other days you are angry so you write almost breaking the paper, etc. The lenguage I think is because little kids are always learning new words and wanting to use them . Totally normal, no need to worry.
Did you experience the same?