P

Pointless life

Oct 31, 2021
Hi all just another vent from me

So i have eupd/bipolar and i cyrrently have a job which im really struggling to hold down due to my mental health and as a result iv had to take time off work. So today was my first day back in weeks im really anxious but whatever i need the money to keep my roof over my head. So i got up this morning defrosted the car etc and got ready to leave but as i tried to start my car it wouldent start aparently the battries gone and me living alone far from any family (i dont have freinds) i thought ok i lice in a big block of flats ill try ask sone neibers for a jump start but none of the ppl i asked were willing to help. Im now sat at home thinking what is the actual point i keep getting shit on ecen wgen i try my best. I currently work as a delivery driver so i need my car to work and due to an ongoing court case my money has completly run out so i cant get my car into a garage. I also just had a letter through my door stating if i dobt pay ยฃ200 by next week debt recovery will be on my door step so now im sat at home unable to work and make money with a broken car and a debt letter to rub salt into my wounds. I so wish i had died from my attempt a few months back but silly me thought oh i survived maybe life will get better but no its the same shit diffrent day and i cant wait for it all the end

• Hugs
Reactions: albino_elk
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

โ€œYe shall be as gods..๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿโ€
Jun 22, 2021
I feel for you. Nothing makes sense anymore. Just the way we are isolated from our support system is very unnatural and disadvantageous. We have a facade that somehow we can make it alone in today's world when everything has never been easier but in truth can we really?

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
cant you call to your work and explain your situation? tell that your neighbours not willing to help :v maybe they would come up with some resolutions. when you are on the edge its easy to lose your mind even at a bird that shat on you

P

Pointless life

Oct 31, 2021
cant you call to your work and explain your situation? tell that your neighbours not willing to help :v maybe they would come up with some resolutions. when you are on the edge its easy to lose your mind even at a bird that shat on you
Hi yeh iv called them i was due to have a proformance meeting with the boss today due to so much time off now ironically i cant get to the meeting. My job is hanging by a thread and now its looking like ill lose it as i cant get to the meeting to fight my corner (my boss is very anti mental health) so if i lose my job i lose my home my car etc just a massive spiralling effect

• Aww..
Reactions: albino_elk
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Hi all just another vent from me

So i have eupd/bipolar and i cyrrently have a job which im really struggling to hold down due to my mental health and as a result iv had to take time off work. So today was my first day back in weeks im really anxious but whatever i need the money to keep my roof over my head. So i got up this morning defrosted the car etc and got ready to leave but as i tried to start my car it wouldent start aparently the battries gone and me living alone far from any family (i dont have freinds) i thought ok i lice in a big block of flats ill try ask sone neibers for a jump start but none of the ppl i asked were willing to help. Im now sat at home thinking what is the actual point i keep getting shit on ecen wgen i try my best. I currently work as a delivery driver so i need my car to work and due to an ongoing court case my money has completly run out so i cant get my car into a garage. I also just had a letter through my door stating if i dobt pay ยฃ200 by next week debt recovery will be on my door step so now im sat at home unable to work and make money with a broken car and a debt letter to rub salt into my wounds. I so wish i had died from my attempt a few months back but silly me thought oh i survived maybe life will get better but no its the same shit diffrent day and i cant wait for it all the end
I wish I had a dime for every time I asked myself this question. I would be a multi-millionaire. I don't understand how some people seem to skate through life with no "real" issues while others struggle every second they are here. Life isn't fair - life sucks. Maybe in my next life I'll be one of the "special" people. NOT!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u and Pointless life
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
Sometimes, I think that maybe we're paying for mistakes done in a past life. I just can't accept it unless there's a valid reason because sometimes bad things happen to good people.

Of course anything can happen to me and I'd deserve it at this point, I'm trash.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Sometimes, I think that maybe we're paying for mistakes done in a past life. I just can't accept it unless there's a valid reason because sometimes bad things happen to good people.

Of course anything can happen to me and I'd deserve it at this point, I'm trash.
Past life karma doesnt make such sense to me. We came from our ancestors their real world causes and effects. Thats enough karma in my book. Everything else is speculative. Past lives are really overrated and dont help anyone feel good about themselves

Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
Past life karma doesnt make such sense to me. We came from our ancestors their real world causes and effects. Thats enough karma in my book. Everything else is speculative. Past lives are really overrated and dont help anyone feel good about themselves
life being unfair makes no sense either.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
life being unfair makes no sense either.
To me it doesn't and it does. But thats based on my understanding of my religion. Sharing it may not help you much

Reactions: Onthe29th
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
To me it doesn't and it does. But thats based on my understanding of my religion. Sharing it may not help you much
I thought about it and guess I can see where you're coming from interestingly enough. I was confused at first but then it started to make sense to me.

What religion do you believe in Xero? I don't know if it'll help or not but I'm curious.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
I thought about it and guess I can see where you're coming from interestingly enough. I was confused at first but then it started to make sense to me.

What religion do you believe in Xero? I don't know if it'll help or not but I'm curious.
Im a muslim. in a nutshell our world is a chaotic mixture of dualities mainly good and evil. It doesnt end here, when we return from being dead there will be ultimate separation between good and evil in the new world and everything that happened during this life will be accounted for to balance itself into equilibrium. So suffering is inescapable consequence of that but those who suffered and traumatized will be restored and compensated for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onthe29th
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
If we treat this question with a religion background we have a lot of possibilities for answer.

Past lives could be one of them, in my opinion, suffer in another life won't serve as a punishment, especially by not knowing why you are suffering in the first place.
You will become an angry person. You might become a dangerous person and that won't simply help with your punishment bad you're learning nothing from your mistakes.

We also have balance. There are no world where everyone is a victor, because there are no victors without losers. There is only a few victorious and s lot of losers.
So either the universe will choose to balance itself by creating a loser or we choose ourselves.
We can't choose ourselves, because some problems aren't simply overcomes and it's actually very disrespectful to expect everyone to overcome every obstacle, it's like wanting everyone to be a president, there is only one president. To those who says "You choose to win or to lose" I ask - Why aren't they a president? Rich?

We have tons of other possibilities too.

As for non religious beliefs. We have simply the "roll of dices" theory.
Life isn't unfair, it's simply nothing. - You throw a rock, it not landing where you wanting isn't unfairness, it's probability and obviously, your aim.

We also have trial and error. Based on The blind watchmaker from Richard Dawkins. Things simply happens, trial and error. The unfairness would be just errors and most of the times, errors are much more common than success.

• Love
Reactions: Onthe29th and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
We also have balance. There are no world where everyone is a victor, because there are no victors without losers. There is only a few victorious and s lot of losers.
So either the universe will choose to balance itself by creating a loser or we choose ourselves.
We can't choose ourselves, because some problems aren't simply overcomes and it's actually very disrespectful to expect everyone to overcome every obstacle, it's like wanting everyone to be a president, there is only one president. To those who says "You choose to win or to lose" I ask - Why aren't they a president? Rich?
Thats what I personally go by. I worship the god of equilibrium

Reactions: Midgardsorm
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
Im a muslim. I dont know if it will help either but the in a nutshell our world is a chaotic mixture of dualities mainly good and evil. It doesnt end here, when we return from being dead there will be ultimate separation and everything that happened in this life will be account for and balanced into equilibrium. So suffering is inescapable consequence of that but those who suffered and traumatized will be restored and compensated for it.
I'm glad you indulged me. I realize now that I really like hearing/seeing people talk about themselves. I personally don't believe in religion but it makes a lot of sense and it's something I can accept a lot more then past lives honestly.

• Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reason why life is so unfair is because everything is determined by luck and chance, many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. Life is just a pointless experience that we go through for the sake of it, everything is meaningless. For many people, life is nothing more than pain and suffering. Everything we do is just a distraction from death. I believe that it is better to never exist in the first place.

Reactions: myusername890