• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you watch Game of Thrones?

• Yes

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No

Votes: 82 64.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
What's so great about this show? I've been seeing references here everywhere.

• Yay!
Reactions: bayarea, Circles, LastFlowers and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

I don't know, I don't see any show.

Reactions: Manaaja, bayarea, Lifetimepunishment and 5 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
People are obsessed with violence and sex. Game of Thrones delivers on both aspects. Hence the popularity.

Reactions: Alpha_Draco_Pegasus, Pineapplecrown, dhk96 and 10 others
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
It's more than that. Much of it is character development and conversation

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, LogicalConclusion, Circles and 10 others
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
It's like journeying into a different time and world altogether as well as realm of magic and wonder - paired with intricate storyline, intriguing characters and visually stunning art-like settings was for me the reason. Oh, and exceptional drama - in the true meaning of the word.

Sex and violence as mentioned above, being part of that world - was in no way what attracted me personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter, ArtVandelay, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 4 others
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Most of the sex is pointless too. Brothel scenes. My fave character is the hound

Reactions: Circles, brighter, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Yeh i do, great show, probably the best series i have ever watched.

Reactions: Circles, brighter, Querry1 and 4 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
The show is pretty bad adaptation imo, the books is where its at, sadly they probably will never be finished

Reactions: Darkhaven, ithappens, Circles and 6 others
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I do not see that series.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Sun Stealer
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
The show is pretty bad adaptation imo, the books is where its at, sadly they probably will never be finished
Never read the books. I should s I read a lot

Reactions: Circles and lv-gras
WorthlessGirl

WorthlessGirl

Aug 15, 2018
I tried watching it but couldn't get into it.

Reactions: Circles and lv-gras
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Got the first season as a present last christmas and didn't even try to watch it. Im not much into fantasy and as already mentioned it seems to pander to the lowest common denominator

Reactions: Circles and Smilla
T

Tiburcio

I never saw it and I know 0 about it, but I want to criticize it too anyway. :hihi:

Fuck it

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Sun Stealer, dhk96, Circles and 6 others
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
I watched it all its good as an escape . Its quite brutal ,full of violence ,sadism ,bastards and fucked up characters. Medieval battle scenes are amazing.

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and FairyAlys
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
When I dated online many moons ago it seemed everyone was watching this series, or had read the books. Almost every single guy I came across mentioned it in his profile.

Seems a very "hipster" series. I dunno, I watched one episode and wasn't impressed.

Reactions: Circles, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I never saw it and I know 0 about it, but I want to criticize it too anyway. :hihi:

Fuck it

Im with you on this one. Fuck it twice :))

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
I think people will say it's about violence and sex but idk. These two aspects are the kind of stuff that makes me nope away from tv shows most of the time.
And just like every person who's caught watching hentai, i'll say "it's for the plot", but it's genuine. To see where they go from the beginning to the very end is interresting. I personally believe that GoT is unpredictable, which is why it keeps you on your toes and makes you think "damn. I wan't to see what happens after this episode so bad." or "i wanna see where they're going with this". Even though it might seem slow, this isn't much of an issue tbh.

Reactions: LastFlowers, lv-gras and Tiburcio
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
lmao last season was so bad

Reactions: LastFlowers, brighter, ArtVandelay and 3 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
lmao last season was so bad
I've literally been so depressed since the finale. Completely did Dany wrong and ruined Jons character, let alone jaimes and the whole Night King storyline ;-;

Reactions: LastFlowers and brighter
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
I've literally been so depressed since the finale. Completely did Dany wrong and ruined Jons character, let alone jaimes and the whole Night King storyline ;-;

the writing was so bad...they rushed so much which leads to big plot holes, unlogical character development and overall a bad show

Reactions: Circles, brighter and pole
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Two words: Tyrion Lannister. It's good escapism although the books are obviously much better than the show. Granted I've only seen episode 1 of season 8 yet so it could suck as much as others have indicated here.

Reactions: Circles, LastFlowers and brighter
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
the writing was so bad...they rushed so much which leads to big plot holes, unlogical character development and overall a bad show
Agreed. No wonder theres so much backlash. D&D just rushed it wanted to get it over with so they could move onto star wars. Pathetic.

Reactions: WinterIsComing, Circles, LastFlowers and 1 other person
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Agreed. No wonder theres so much backlash. D&D just rushed it wanted to get it over with so they could move onto star wars. Pathetic.
I'm so pissed at what they have done. This is an epic series that so many people absolutely loved. Shows like that don't come around too often. D&D wanted to move on to their next project, so they just rushed through it and produced crap. It could have been so good. They needed at least 10 episodes per season for 7 and 8, and probably even a 10 episode season 9. HBO would have given them as long as they wanted.

Reactions: Circles, LastFlowers, pole and 1 other person
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
People are obsessed with violence and sex. Game of Thrones delivers on both aspects. Hence the popularity.

Such bullshit. You clearly don't watch the show

Reactions: LastFlowers
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I'm so pissed at what they have done. This is an epic series that so many people absolutely loved. Shows like that don't come around too often. D&D wanted to move on to their next project, so they just rushed through it and produced crap. It could have been so good. They needed at least 10 episodes per season for 7 and 8, and probably even a 10 episode season 9. HBO would have given them as long as they wanted.
Literally depressed, the struggle with being a dany stan :(:(:(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Circles and lululoo