• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
About 150,000 people die each day. I wish I could be one of them. It sounds like a lot, but it's roughly 1 in 50,000 people. Apparently, there are around 2,000 suicides in the world each day. Fingers crossed I can be part of that statistic soon.

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
What is your method? Or just venting / attention thread?
Oooooh boy. I've done alot of methods, I haven't chosen my most recent one but I'm hoping it'll be my last. I just want to sleep you know? I'm so tired. I'm not looking for attention, I'm just looking for people who relate to what I'm feeling. Life is hard, but failing at death feels even shittier.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
That's why we need legal euthanasia. We didn't ask to come to this world. And we should have the right to die as well as we have the right to live. A painless death for people who don't want to live anymore.

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
That's why we need legal euthanasia. We didn't ask to come to this world. And we should have the right to die as well as we have the right to live. A painless death for people who don't want to live anymore.
ahem to that. this is bs, I didn't sign up for this

Reactions: not4us
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Oooooh boy. I've done alot of methods, I haven't chosen my most recent one but I'm hoping it'll be my last. I just want to sleep you know? I'm so tired. I'm not looking for attention, I'm just looking for people who relate to what I'm feeling. Life is hard, but failing at death feels even shittier.
Fair enough. Sending hugs :hug: