• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I've been on a small daily dosage of Prozac for a month now. why did I agree to taking these meds? They force me to think and feel things unnaturally. I can't go one interaction without a dramatic mood shift... going from ready to end myself, to smiling, to anger. my parents force me to take these things because it keeps THEM sane. All these things are doing is pumping the wrong chemicals into my brain at the wrong times. I don't know what to feel at what time. FUck, man. I still think of myself the same, just "happier"

Instead of "damn, i wanna die so bad 😢"

It's "damn, i wanna die so bad 😁😢🤪??"

I feel crazy for even saying this. Feel free to skip this post.

Life

Life

Now I need a place to hide away
Oct 30, 2023
The crazy people are the ones who think that if you are dumped enough medications you will be happy, also every person has their own side effects there is no universal medication.

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
I took Lexapro for almost a year, the first few months were hell, mood swings, vivid dreams, then just a state of anhedonia, I was left with two options: live like a robot without feeling my old friend Miss unhappiness or be able to feel something even if it was sadness and pure unhappiness, I opted for the second option.

NomoreShame

NomoreShame

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I 2nd that! I've been on Prozac for like 6 months now, just to keep the Doctors happy! It may lift you're mood but all the other shit is still there so it's just a lie. You're pretty much an actor pretending that you're all normal and happy even through you're not deep down.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Mine are making me feel crazy too. But I can't handle the withdrawals so i stay on them