• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
I am in endless despair. I talked to my psychiatrist again today about my CTB wish. She understands my suffering well (chronic illness) and I can talk to her very objectively. I don't think she is very pro-life. We can talk about it very well. She knows that I do not do anything in the heat of the moment, but make a plan that is safe. that is why I have not been admitted to a psychiatric clinic. (edit: i spent approx 6 times in a psych ward before)

..yeah, in switzerland there is assisted suicide. but it is hard to get in.
I have been checking my methods for a long time. my favorite would be SCUBA. Since I live with my partner, it is difficult to get the equipment. So SN is my only option. I am so sad that I cannot order SN - no legit source. I don't know any and Alibaba, Etsy etc is SCAM anyway. does anyone have a source for it in Switzerland? Or can you order it and send it to me? I am desperate. I do not want to risk anything and be a cripple in this world after I failed.
Please help me. I need a solution. I need security. I can get benzos etc and I have them now. I also have Oxy at home as a strong painkiller. I could certainly organize antisemics.
It's time for me to go. Please put me on SN to come. I cry with happiness every day reading about SN ownership here.... At the same time it makes me sad that I have nothing….

Im fully aware about what I want. I want to end my suffering in a quite safe way and leaving no mess behind or me totally invalid.

I really appreciate the community. I cant just stand the whole damn world and my life any longer.

<3

Reactions: sserafim and lachrymost
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
because the human machine evolved to survive no matter what something that has the ability to easy die wouldn't survive for very long in the natural world, we avoid pain at all cost most , most people would kill themselves if a easy peaceful method was readily available but everything that is peaceful has been forbidden, if anyone could just walk into a shop and buy N the suicide rate would go up 10 times

Last edited:
Reactions: Joarga, sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
because the human machine evolved to survive no matter what something that has the ability to easy die wouldn't survive for very long in the natural world, we avoid pain at all cost most , most people would kill themselves if a easy peaceful readily available but everything that is peaceful has been forbidden, if anyone could just walk into a shop and buy N the suicide rate would go up 10 times
yap. its a fkn sad world.
no choice.

I said to my psych today that maybe I should start studying vet med so I have access to N.

its a fkn pain. even jumping is no
option. my psych told me about a man who jumped from the GG bridge in SF. he survived.

I mean is the only purpose to stay alive as long as possible? suffering the whole damn time.

its just super disgusting!

Reactions: sserafim, Bacon and Baseball and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because we exist in this disgustingly anti-suicide society where suicide is cruelly made as inaccessible as possible for people. It's horrific how we cannot just easily cease existing in peace despite the fact that nobody can suffer from not existing yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this hellish existence. I despise how it's so inaccessible to die, it's what's kept me trapped here.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Bacon and Baseball, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
Because we exist in this disgustingly anti-suicide society where suicide is cruelly made as inaccessible as possible for people. It's horrific how we cannot just easily cease existing in peace despite the fact that nobody can suffer from not existing yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this hellish existence. I despise how it's so inaccessible to die, it's what's kept me trapped here.
this. 100%. what a cruel world we live in.

Reactions: sserafim, Bacon and Baseball and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Life is nothing but suffering and also exhausting and boring.
I'm more afraid of life than death.
because the human machine evolved to survive no matter what something that has the ability to easy die wouldn't survive for very long in the natural world, we avoid pain at all cost most , most people would kill themselves if a easy peaceful method was readily available but everything that is peaceful has been forbidden, if anyone could just walk into a shop and buy N the suicide rate would go up 10 times
100% agree that the lack of drugs like N is keeping the suicide rate low.

Last edited:
Reactions: mind_split, sserafim and Bacon and Baseball
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
Related: I hate when people believe that if you're still here, that is proof you don't really want to die. That's like saying that if you're in a Saw trap and you can't manage to chew your own arm off or disembowl yourself or whatever your appointed task is, you don't really want to live.

I'm glad you have a relatively supportive psychiatrist! Good luck to you. Sorry I don't have an SN source.

Reactions: mind_split, sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
thanks. Im so happy I found this forum. I registered on EXIT today. we'll see

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The human body is not made to die. We are programmed to live.

Reactions: mind_split, WAITING TO DIE, sensenmann and 1 other person