• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sinpiel

sinpiel

damaged people gravitate towards damaged people..
Mar 28, 2020
You're welcome. Just be careful in the partner thread.

thank you, i am always careful, ugh too careful you could say, i have ocd, hypervigilance, a bit of that thing where you feel like you're constantly being followed, not sure how it's called in english, and i'm pretty positive i'm forgetting something else, and i'll just rather be by myself than with someone i can't fully trust and trust is very hard to achieve, but i have quiet strong intuition so i don't tend to make mistakes with people, only at the times when i choose to close my eyes on what my intuition is telling me so i don't tend to do it anymore.. :)

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
thank you, i am always careful, ugh too careful you could say, i have ocd, hypervigilance, a bit of that thing where you feel like you're constantly being followed, not sure how it's called in english, and i'm pretty positive i'm forgetting something else, and i'll just rather be by myself than with someone i can't fully trust and trust is very hard to achieve, but i have quiet strong intuition so i don't tend to make mistakes with people, only at the times when i choose to close my eyes on what my intuition is telling me so i don't tend to do it anymore.. :)

No need for thanks. I think for the most part the community here tries to watch out for each other. Do what you feel is peaceful, safe and right. Just don't do anything to impulsive. :smiling:
I thought you were going to get some sleep. :tongue:

Reactions: sinpiel
sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
No need for thanks. I think for the most part the community here tries to watch out for each other. Do what you feel is peaceful, safe and right. Just don't do anything to impulsive. :smiling:
I thought you were going to get some sleep. :tongue:

no, as i said i can't sleep much because of the pain, i was just to sleepy to post important stuff in threads and all, better tomorrow with fresh head :)
As a kid, another kid on the border of the swimming pool (out of it), played to maintain my head under water when I was trying to exit, for a long long time, more than I expected when it began. It remains one of my most traumatic memory. Lots of panic, trying to fight with the will to live. No wonder that waterboarding is a form of torture. It's mainly a mental experience that I would not want to live again, just like any breathing firm blockage. Each time, I went near due to my severe asthma sometimes coupled with a panic attack from stress, it was mentally hard.

I've also seen my grandfather die from advanced pneumonia (not detected in time) and some of the pain he went through was severe and heartbreaking at times, despite it being called the old persons' friend. Overall, it just does not sound fun to drown in your own lungs.

SN is probably a method more or less moderate at max, manageable both mentally and physically. This is regretful if it's not an option for you.
You said your neuropathic pain was mostly centred around throat and mouth. What about the stomach, is it free of burns ? Then, there may be the trick of parachuting SN wrapped in paper, refer to the thread recently started by @Jumper Geo to imagine if it could be an acceptable solution for ya. Still, you'd be left with the possibility of regurgitation from poisonous rejection while still conscious. Strong anti-emetic (Meto) will reduce the probability, but not completely eradicate it

thank you for you comment :) i've had a similar experience with pool when i was dragged to the deep part of the pool when i was 20 something and couldn't swim at all, and i couldn't reach the surface and i remember the feeling of wanting to breathe and not being able to, and a sort of panic which made me pee myself a bit, but compare to other experiences i had it was something i forgot straight away. still not pleasant of course and i'm sure the actual drowning will be much worse, but as i explained i just don't have many options i have access to and the most important thing for me is the method being 100% reliable and i can't think of any which would be as reliable as this, providing i do use weights and tie hands and maybe something else, i'm still planning all the details. i do wish i could use sn, because it would be so much easier and in the comfort of my own home, but i really do have terrible digestive and vomiting issues and the pain. the pain is not only in the throat and mouth, it's actually in half of my body, mostly left, but places like mouth throat eyes and such are especially sensitive. i have problems with pain in the stomach too, or whole digestive tract, it can burn and hurt from just regular food, stuff like weak homemade coffee makes it hurt and burn as if i drunk some acid or something, so i imagine sn will be a really painful and just too lengthy way for me to go, and with my vomiting issues i'm not sure i'd be able to hold it down at all. it's just i've suffered with so much pain for so many years, i really don't want to suffer for too long before i die too. at least with drowning as much as painful it is physically and mentally it's relatively quick and those few minutes will be nothing compared to all the years of non stop pain i've had and will have. i do also wish hanging wasn't as complicated for me and had more guarantee but the more i've read about it the more i realised i really can mess it up, and i can't take that chance. maybe i'll find a partner who'll have an easier and reliable enough method, but just in case i'm on my own this seems like it's the quickest and more reliable ways i have :)

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
no, as i said i can't sleep much because of the pain, i was just to sleepy to post important stuff in threads and all, better tomorrow with fresh head :)
Sorry..maybe i need to sleep so i can read better LOL. I will stop derailing your thread and wish you peace in what ever you decide. :smiling:

EDIT: I looked up drowning and hanging when i first got here. To many mixed revues about what can happen.

Reactions: sinpiel
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
I've considered it, but only if I were to somehow be unconscious as it's happening. As others stated, I think SI would kick in when my lungs feel like their on the verge of bursting. To me it really just seems like a torturous way to go.

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
Sorry..maybe i need to sleep so i can read better LOL. I will stop derailing your thread and wish you peace in what ever you decide. :smiling:

EDIT: I looked up drowning and hanging when i first got here. To many mixed revues about what can happen.

hanging was my second method, i wish it wasn't as complicated for me to understand and do but the more i've read about it the more i couldn't understand anything at all :)
I've considered it, but only if I were to somehow be unconscious as it's happening. As others stated, I think SI would kick in when my lungs feel like their on the verge of bursting. To me it really just seems like a torturous way to go.

yes, it wasn't the first or second or even third method to come in mind, but unfortunately i have problems with all other methods i have access to and it's the only one which can be achieved with 100% reliability which is the most important part for me, and at least it's relatively quick. i've lived with sometimes severe chronic neuropathic pain for 16 years which doesn't respond to a single med, so few minutes is not that much compare to what i've already suffered and continue to suffer, so in my case it's not that bad

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
hanging was my second method, i wish it wasn't as complicated for me to understand and do but the more i've read about it the more i couldn't understand anything at all :)

I've tried following several methods. It didn't work for me, i couldn't black out or come close to it. I'm sure there were other factors that might have made it not work. Position on the ligature, diameter of the rope etc etc. I could never find what they call the "sweet spot". I imagine i could go through with it. But it didn't seem like it would be pleasant.
I couldn't go through with drowning because of what i read about it. How it feels, how long it could take.. etc etc. Mixed reviews on that though. I have been to the sight MULTIPLE times with a backpack that had about 50 pounds in it.

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
I've tried following several methods. It didn't work for me, i couldn't black out or come close to it. I'm sure there were other factors that might have made it not work. Position on the ligature, diameter of the rope etc etc. I could never find what they call the "sweet spot". I imagine i could go through with it. But it didn't seem like it would be pleasant.
I couldn't go through with drowning because of what i read about it. How it feels, how long it could take.. etc etc. Mixed reviews on that though. I have been to the sight MULTIPLE times with a backpack that had about 50 pounds in it.

a while ago when i knew absolutely nothing about it i thought once you put your head in the noose and hang yourself in full suspension (i didn't know partial was even the thing) - that's it, you'll be 100% dead, but i did read at some point that it can just take almost half an hour and will be painful and all but i thought it was always guaranteed, now i'm completely confused about after i've read enough posts and realised well that's out of the question then, which is too bad, because doing it at home and loosing consciousness in like few seconds seem great to me, but oh well. drowning only came to mind when i stared thinking about all the options i currently have and none of them had 100% guarantee which i need so much, but the way i see it once i have weight duct taped to me and tied hands and maybe whatever else and there's nobody around there's no way i can survive and fail, so i just don't seem to have any other option left, unless my mom helps me to go to switzerland or something but i'm sure she won't, she's not suffering the way i do to the point of not being able to eat and sleep and she's not going mad the way i am from all this pain and condition constantly getting worse. i'm too tired to try it myself with all those clinics, i just won't manage the stress of collecting all the paperwork and stuff. i wish i had an easy quick and reliable method like pressing a button or a trigger, i'd be long dead. but even with firearms i know it's possible to miss and blow your face off and survive with some kind of damage. anyway, i've actually read a lot of posts from people on quora who almost drowned and it doesn't sound too bad, the burning feeling only starts once you inhale the water but then it's relatively quick before you pass out. many said even with that it later actually felt quiet peaceful. google says it takes only 60 seconds to drown. there's like 15% or so chance of dry drowning from laryngo-spasm or something like that, i haven't researched it yet but i will. but still, no matter what, and how bad is the pain and suffering, it's still just a few minutes versus years and years of constant pain that i have so it's still worth it for me. probably won't be worse than some of my worst nights when i hurt so bad i was starting to question if i'm not in hell already, constant burning neuropathic pain really does make you feel like you're either being slowly burned alive or in hell, no wonder it's one of the pains that people most frequently kill themselves over, and in my case no medication works for it, so sometimes even though i don't believe in hell but when i imagine i die and do go there, i guess it just won't be any different than it is now :)
I have been to the sight MULTIPLE times with a backpack that had about 50 pounds in it.

i wish i could borrow your backpack and go instead of you :) 50 pounds would be more than enough for me as it's exactly half my weight. do you have a preferred method by the way? probably sn. i wish my digestive system failed later so i'd have more options. i actually wish i could just hire someone to kill me, no need to deal with si and they would make sure i am definitely dead, but the problem is finding such person, which actually wouldn't be a problem, people here get killed for ridiculously small amounts of money, but i just have no idea how to find them without finding the police first :)

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
a while ago when i knew absolutely nothing about it i thought once you put your head in the noose and hang yourself in full suspension (i didn't know partial was even the thing) - that's it, you'll be 100% dead, but i did read at some point that it can just take almost half an hour and will be painful and all but i thought it was always guaranteed, now i'm completely confused about after i've read enough posts and realised well that's out of the question then, which is too bad, because doing it at home and loosing consciousness in like few seconds seem great to me, but oh well. drowning only came to mind when i stared thinking about all the options i currently have and none of them had 100% guarantee which i need so much, but the way i see it once i have weight duct taped to me and tied hands and maybe whatever else and there's nobody around there's no way i can survive and fail, so i just don't seem to have any other option left, unless my mom helps me to go to switzerland or something but i'm sure she won't, she's not suffering the way i do to the point of not being able to eat and sleep and she's not going mad the way i am from all this pain and condition constantly getting worse. i'm too tired to try it myself with all those clinics, i just won't manage the stress of collecting all the paperwork and stuff. i wish i had an easy quick and reliable method like pressing a button or a trigger, i'd be long dead. but even with firearms i know it's possible to miss and blow your face off and survive with some kind of damage. anyway, i've actually read a lot of posts from people on quora who almost drowned and it doesn't sound too bad, the burning feeling only starts once you inhale the water but then it's relatively quick before you pass out. many said even with that it later actually felt quiet peaceful. google says it takes only 60 seconds to drown. there's like 15% or so chance of dry drowning from laryngo-spasm or something like that, i haven't researched it yet but i will. but still, no matter what, and how bad is the pain and suffering, it's still just a few minutes versus years and years of constant pain that i have so it's still worth it for me. probably won't be worse than some of my worst nights when i hurt so bad i was starting to question if i'm not in hell already, constant burning neuropathic pain really does make you feel like you're either being slowly burned alive or in hell, no wonder it's one of the pains that people most frequently kill themselves over, and in my case no medication works for it, so sometimes even though i don't believe in hell but when i imagine i die and do go there, i guess it just won't be any different than it is now :)

I guess this could be based on how long a person can hold there breathe too. Like i said before, i got mixed info from trying to research it. Some say a minute some say a couple minutes. I think the final thing is that it would be over one way or another.

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
I guess this could be based on how long a person can hold there breathe too. Like i said before, i got mixed info from trying to research it. Some say a minute some say a couple minutes. I think the final thing is that it would be over one way or another.

60 seconds meant after you inhale the water by the way, although i can imagine it maybe lasting longer for some, plus up to few minutes before you inhale so few minutes in total. some say to hyperventilate before going in the water or just start inhaling water straight away once you're in it to speed up the process. gotta learn as much details about it as i can.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
60 seconds meant after you inhale the water by the way, although i can imagine it maybe lasting longer for some, plus up to few minutes before you inhale so few minutes in total. some say to hyperventilate before going in the water or just start inhaling water straight away once you're in it to speed up the process. gotta learn as much details about it as i can.

Well hyperventilating has been used before in both drowning and hanging methods. I do believe it's called the pass out method. I could be wrong though. But i do know what you mean.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I almost drowned in a pool as a young child and it traumatized me to the point where I have panic attacks while trying to swim :\
I couldn't imagine trying to drown myself on purpose. It is a REALLY scary experience.

But, I wish you the best if you do decide to take this route for yourself

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020

thank you for you comment :) i've had a similar experience with pool when i was dragged to the deep part of the pool when i was 20 something and couldn't swim at all, and i couldn't reach the surface and i remember the feeling of wanting to breathe and not being able to, and a sort of panic which made me pee myself a bit, but compare to other experiences i had it was something i forgot straight away. still not pleasant of course and i'm sure the actual drowning will be much worse, but as i explained i just don't have many options i have access to and the most important thing for me is the method being 100% reliable and i can't think of any which would be as reliable as this, providing i do use weights and tie hands and maybe something else, i'm still planning all the details. i do wish i could use sn, because it would be so much easier and in the comfort of my own home, but i really do have terrible digestive and vomiting issues and the pain. the pain is not only in the throat and mouth, it's actually in half of my body, mostly left, but places like mouth throat eyes and such are especially sensitive. i have problems with pain in the stomach too, or whole digestive tract, it can burn and hurt from just regular food, stuff like weak homemade coffee makes it hurt and burn as if i drunk some acid or something, so i imagine sn will be a really painful and just too lengthy way for me to go, and with my vomiting issues i'm not sure i'd be able to hold it down at all. it's just i've suffered with so much pain for so many years, i really don't want to suffer for too long before i die too. at least with drowning as much as painful it is physically and mentally it's relatively quick and those few minutes will be nothing compared to all the years of non stop pain i've had and will have. i do also wish hanging wasn't as complicated for me and had more guarantee but the more i've read about it the more i realised i really can mess it up, and i can't take that chance. maybe i'll find a partner who'll have an easier and reliable enough method, but just in case i'm on my own this seems like it's the quickest and more reliable ways i have :)

Sad. Ok. Salty or treated (pool, but surveillance) may be irritating further, given where you start. Calm unpolluted lake or river with pure water, without turbulence, better. Sorry for you. Hope you find alt solutions (broadly) / any kind of salvation

Last edited:
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Because it's painful and excruciating. There are much easier options available

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
it's extremely complicated - for me :) i have a hard time understanding some things and the more i've read about, especially the posts of people who tried so many times and couldn't do it the more i realised i just won't be able to do it either, and the chance of it going wrong is not a risk i can take given my position, i'm already in the worst possible shape i've ever been, i can't make it even worse, knowing my luck i'll probably end up alive with some kind of brain damage or something, my life has already been very hard, i can't risk making it even worse. i actually used to think when i had absolutely no idea about it that's relatively easy and always works, just can take different time, now i realise i have even less idea about it than i did :)

Are you talking about partial or full suspension hanging?

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
I almost drowned in a pool as a young child and it traumatized me to the point where I have panic attacks while trying to swim :\
I couldn't imagine trying to drown myself on purpose. It is a REALLY scary experience.

But, I wish you the best if you do decide to take this route for yourself

thank you :)
Sad. Ok. Salty or treated (pool, but surveillance) may be irritating further, given where you start. Calm unpolluted lake or river with pure water, without turbulence, better. Sorry for you. Hope you find alt solutions (broadly) / any kind of salvation

thank you :)
Because it's painful and excruciating. There are much easier options available

i know, but i explained in details why currently it's the best option that i have

Last edited:
sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
It is very bad. Just trust me.

i do, i've read tons of experiences and have a little experience of it myself, but sadly right now it's the only reliable one that i have, maybe that will change but for now it's all i've got

Last edited:
situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
I realize I'm chiming in late here but it makes little sense to me that so many comments were trying to dissuade OP when they made it clear they had very few other methods available and were in constant pain for many years. I'm considering drowning for my own particular reasons and to hear repeatedly that it's awful when there are plenty of accounts saying otherwise is a bit tedious/anxiety causing.