• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
I've been ready to CTB for months now but the truth is I'm afraid. I just want everything to be perfect. I hate having no control. My anxiety has gotten 100x worse the longer i put this off. I just need to do it.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Why the rush? Always wondered if there was someone or something in life that's making you hastily leave this world. For me, it's like the longer I stay, the more people I possibly hurt, the more money gets spent to save something in me, and of course my pride which has a never give up attitude.

Reactions: NotOkay_
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Why the rush? Always wondered if there was someone or something in life that's making you hastily leave this world. For me, it's like the longer I stay, the more people I possibly hurt, the more money gets spent to save something in me, and of course my pride which has a never give up attitude.
My health is getting worse by the day and this is a living hell

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Committing suicide is definetly not easy...you're planning your death and killing yourself.
If you really plan on doing it and it's your only way out... you will have to fight that fear. I often overthink myself and try to plan everything possible, thinking through every scenario. The best thing you can do is just...ignoring your thoughts once you're about to cbt, but it's very hard to do.
I wish you good luck no matter if you choose to live or to cbt. It is your choice and no one can stop you!

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Committing suicide is definetly not easy...you're planning your death and killing yourself.
If you really plan on doing it and it's your only way out... you will have to fight that fear. I often overthink myself and try to plan everything possible, thinking through every scenario. The best thing you can do is just...ignoring your thoughts once you're about to cbt, but it's very hard to do.
I wish you good luck no matter if you choose to live or to cbt. It is your choice and no one can stop you!
You're absolutely right hun

Reactions: Avyn
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I kind of feel selfish for wanting you to stay alive. You bring so much to the community. :) And I've gotten used to that.

• Love
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
I kind of feel selfish for wanting you to stay alive. You bring so much to the community. :) And I've gotten used to that.
Awwww thank you

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
I've been ready to CTB for months now but the truth is I'm afraid. I just want everything to be perfect. I hate having no control. My anxiety has gotten 100x worse the longer i put this off. I just need to do it.
Know the feeling too well. Fully fed up of waiting as well, just need to grit my teeth and bite the dust.
Whatever happens hopefully, you get peace of mind :heart:

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Know the feeling too well. Fully fed up of waiting as well, just need to grit my teeth and bite the dust.
Whatever happens hopefully, you get peace of mind :heart:
Thank you my love xx

• Love
Reactions: AQUA
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
So right. I get all ready and know I've got no choice but it's that last moment of actually doing it that seems to be so hard. Try to blank it out. Can't take benzos etc. This stupid desire to live when you know i have to accept I'm never gonna be well physically again. I'm so furious with myself. Wish to god I'd die in my sleep but looks like I've gotta keep trying at the hard way. Didnt work when i have managed to try. Some others seem to be so brave xxx

I wish you good luck no matter if you choose to live or to cbt. It is your choice and nso
I feel for you hun. Love and hugs xx

• Hugs
Reactions: NotOkay_ and Avyn
H

hurting75

Jan 30, 2021
I feel for you , this exactly how I feel too, to scared to live and to scared to die, it sucks