• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
I haven't taken my SN yet because of the one thing (metaphorical two things mayhap?) keeping on alive this long, life support basically.
Last Fate?, it is ever since I finished the main campaign and scenario and added everything afterwards and how everything shaped itself well, the amazing work from my pixel artist, composer and programmer team members, and being the essence of classic JRPGs to the modern age, more like FF9, Chrono, FF6. So much passion and inspiration oozes from it that I can't bear to see myself die beforehand. It means, no it is my life support, it is the metaphorical machine keeping me alive. At least I know what is, and I am not unaware.
It is also because of their hard work and generosity on Last Fate development I have been fighting to my ends to have them paid. They have done so much without it already, and I couldn't be more grateful,. That is why I have not taken my SN yet.

私はまだSNを飲んでいません、なぜならこんなに長く生き続けているのは一つのこと(比喩的に二つのこと?[ラストフェイト]とライアン、すみません、この2つを区別するつもりはなかったんです。
[ラストフェイト]は、メインキャンペーンとストーリーを完成させ、その後にすべてを追加して、すべてがうまく形づくられ、私のピクセルアーティスト、作曲家、プログラマーのチームメンバーからの素晴らしい仕事、そして古典的JRPGのエッセンスを現代に、よりFF9、クロノ、FF6のようにするためなんです。多くの情熱とインスピレーションが滲み出ていて、自分が事前に死ぬのを見るのは耐えられない。つまり、私の生命維持装置であり、私を生かすための比喩的な機械なのです。少なくとも、私はそれが何であるかを知っているし、知らないわけではない。
また、「ラストフェイト」開発における彼らのハードワークと寛大さのおかげで、私は彼らに支払いを受けるために最後まで戦っています。彼らは、すでになくても多くのことをやってくれていて、私はこれ以上ないほど感謝しています。というわけで、まだSNは飲んでません。