• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
こんばんは。いくつかの質問を聞きたいんです。

1. I have always wondered why suicide is so high there (I understand it's in all countries), but it seems to be culture related (apologies if I'm wrong or this comes off as rude).

2. If I do live on, and continue my Dreams, one of my plans is to live in Japan, as a Doctor, one that works in hospitals. Is it worth living there? I have been also studying the language, I can read, write, and form basic conversations so far, I am taking it seriously.

3. Does living there make you feel even more depressed? I've visited there before, but only for a few weeks and while I did feel as if I fitted in there, for I am very respectful of rules, quiet, to my self (despite being America), I have also heard others (westerners) who end up living there say that it's not a great environment.

So I just want to know your thoughts on these...
ありがとうございます。
おやすみなさい。

Reactions: iloverachel
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I do believe Japan has managed to lower its suicide rate considerably over the years. It's South Korea that is near the top. Both are intensely high-pressure societies that with all their allure and mystique for the uninformed Westerner, sound like a nightmare to live in especially if you break the mold.