• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
thought about it for years. tried before with random medicine when i was very young. sad everyday. never been so serious about wanting to until the last year or so.

the only thing stopping me rn is being afraid of violent methods, and the inability to get SN in the US. i wish i could die rn :(

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
CypherB

CypherB

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
I actually almost sent myself to the ER with my SN accidentally. After that I tried it but yeah I didn't go all the way through and just got rid of everything.

Right now I don't even know why but I'm not suicidal or anything like that even though I would prefer to not-exist right now but not to die. I don't know why I'm not suicidal considering my life drastically became worse but I guess that it's a good thing at last?

burglarlydante

burglarlydante

Apr 30, 2020
Basically because I'm not ready, yet, or because my family is on my shoes, stopping every attempt I start, It's kinda shitty because they think I'm a selfish person for thinking about that, but it's precisely the opposite, I'm thinking of ctb'in cuz I'm a burden for all my loved ones, so I think my suicide is going to help everyone I love with living theirs lives without some depressive and suicidal adult by their side!
Sorry, my phone ran out of battery and I've got to charge it back, but my life's basically pain and regrets I'm not ready for it's challenges and struggles, I'm not ready for this world, this weight, this pain that inherents this world, all the injustice, wars, violence, poverty and cruelty, is enough for me to barely live a day without feeling this weight and pain that carrys this world apart, I'm sick of this world, sick of this people, sick of this pain, sick of my past struggles and sick of this existence!
If I can't barely handle the worlds struggles, how could I handle mine's too?
Anyway, I'm faking a recovery, just to gain my mother's trust and finally CTB to get my rest and get my loved ones the most wonderful and restful life!

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I've had passive thoughts for a long time but it wasn't until a couple years ago that I started thinking more about it. Main reason I haven't done it yet is because I want to try everything before committing for sure and I want to try to do everything possible to minimize the emotional damage it would cause to those around me.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
Same. That would suck. I hate how ctb is so risky

I don't want to be left disabled if I fail an attempt. I would hate to be paralyzed or stuck as a vegetable. That's the main reason why I haven't attempted yet
Me too. Terrified. But every moment alive is HORRIFYING.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Me too. Terrified. But every moment alive is HORRIFYING.
Every moment alive is horrifying, but I think that living is the lesser of two evils for me

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I tried to take a bottle of aspirin at age 12 because my mother had always been conservative with giving me nsaids because of "reye's syndrome." I thought that could kill me if I took a bottles worth. I'm 32 now and have tried a few more times. Never had the resources for a painless way... so looking for a partner now. Can't post about partners in the Discussion, which is dumb; and the "Megathread" is a virtual ghost town.
What do you mean by ghost town? Sorry If I sound dumb

Reactions: karmaisabitch
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
No I must be because that line has not connected lol. I just mean no one goes there it seems, or at least to me, because I never see any new posts or responses.
Oh okay. My main thing was that when posting I couldn't find a location category? Like it's not beneficial for me because I can't travel long distances and I see a lot of people from Europe etc but not many people near me ;(
No I must be because that line has not connected lol. I just mean no one goes there it seems, or at least to me, because I never see any new posts or responses.
I also always randomly read people's stories to to know what to look for in an unserious partner / or someone who is a bit predatory :/ :(

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Oh okay. My main thing was that when posting I couldn't find a location category? Like it's not beneficial for me because I can't travel long distances and I see a lot of people from Europe etc but not many people near me ;(

I also always randomly read people's stories to to know what to look for in an unserious partner / or someone who is a bit predatory :/

I also always randomly read people's stories to to know what to look for in an unserious partner / or someone who is a bit predatory :/ :(
Yeah if you ask, someone will reply to you with the link for the "Megathread" partner section. But like you said, they're all overseas and no one is really willing to follow through, which is fine, I just will people were invested when they reply to me because I need help. I would even go first. You should say what state you're in just in case and put it on your profile.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Yeah if you ask, someone will reply to you with the link for the "Megathread" partner section. But like you said, they're all overseas and no one is really willing to follow through, which is fine, I just will people were invested when they reply to me because I need help. I would even go first. You should say what state you're in just in case and put it on your profile.
truue 🧡 I might need a few weeks to mentally prepare myself to post on there. And how my method could be done with a partner, supported by a partner and together with a partner. We're on the fence still I guess /: but it seems like a good way to manage SI too.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024

And as far as I know they are no location categorizes. This place needs to be more organized but they will definitely delete your "partner" thread in the Discussion forum. Like what does it matter? Makes it harder for people to find partner's and exchange their similar interests having to sift through old crap and old responses to find just one recent response. Not cool.
truue 🧡 I might need a few weeks to mentally prepare myself to post on there. And how my method could be done with a partner, supported by a partner and together with a partner. We're on the fence still I guess /: but it seems like a good way to manage SI too.
Yeah. Like Im not ready this moment. But I dont want to wait months or a year. Most people talk about it and get it out of there system and it makes them feel better, which is fine. Im just not in that place. I want to go, but I dont want to take anyone with me by any means.

Last edited:
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
And as far as I know they are no location categorizes. This place needs to be more organized but they will definitely delete your "partner" thread in the Discussion forum. Like what does it matter? Makes it harder for people to find partner's and exchange their similar interests having to sift through old crap and old responses to find just one recent response. Not cool.

Yeah. Like Im not ready this moment. But I dont want to wait months or a year. Most people talk about it and get it out of there system and it makes them feel better, which is fine. Im just not in that place. I want to go, but I dont want to take anyone with me by any means.
Aw I wish there was a location filter atleast:/

Wishing you peace ☮️ 🕊️

Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
Interesting question to ask y'all how long have you all been suicidal for how long have you genuinely considered or planner it and why haven't you gone through with it yet?

Hope? Fear? Lack of resources? Not knowing or having a way to go?

What are your reasons i'm just genuinely curious
My mother. The moment she's gone I'm out of here.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Lack of means to do it, other than that there isn't anything else keeping me back right now, I wanna CTB by firearm but I don't have access to any and I haven't planned out anything yet either. I would probably fail at hanging and don't have the courage or places to jump from. But I'm sure I will get there.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
The primary reason is that most methods are currently inaccessible to me for one reason or another. The few that are not are less reliable or require an unreasonable amount of effort. It is for this reason that attempting before I can move out would likely be imprudent. It's not worth the risk of failure. The secondary reason is that I'd like to plan, prepare, and deliberate as much as possible beforehand and to lessen the burden on others (e.g. by writing a note).

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
Right now I kinda just lack the energy to do anything, I can barely get out of bed each day, but in the past it was SI and lack of privacy that was in my way. It blows my mind that I have been on this site for almost a year now, time flies when you are wallowing in despair I guess.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
Because I don't actually want to do it, but I feel I have to because I do not wish to live and death is the only alternative to life.

I'm scared of the trauma involved with my chosen method (hanging), so I'm procrastinating.

If humane euthanasia was legal in my country, I'd go in a heartbeat.