sad_koala

sad_koala

Apr 6, 2022
My english is not perfect so sorry if i have gramatic fails.

Here a lot of people wants ctb cause they hate herselfs but i love me, my personality and my body. I want to ctb because i hate my life and my situation, not myself.

Is this normal?

• Love
Reactions: myopybyproxy, demuic and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
There's no mystery here, you are suicidal because of a) you loathe yourself, b) you loathe your situation. At the end of the day both create the same suffering that seems inescapable (as in, the self-loathers have a personality that leads to a shitty situation, and the other group is already there), so people kill themselves.

Reactions: _Seeking and sad_koala
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
I think the question is, why act like you/they care?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not really hate myself, but instead I hate existence in general. I am not the problem, but rather life is instead. I never asked to be here in the first place. I do not love myself though either but I do see myself as deserving better than this life, I deserve to be at peace and free from all suffering.

Reactions: Astral Storm and sad_koala
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Because of abuse. Because of abuse and a lack of support necessary to lead a happy, normal, healthy lifestyle.

Reactions: _Seeking
F

Freedomindeath4me

Student
Apr 6, 2022
I am dissatisfied with myself in so many ways. I do not know if my body is an intrinsic failure or if my environment made me a failure or some combination between. If there is an afterlife and some God or benevolent being with great knowledge to meet with after this perhaps he, she or it could help me sort it out after I'm gone.

O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Yes, i really care why you hate yourself
More of being trapped in a body that's generally discriminated against.
So much that I had shy from voice talking without the other end catching on that I sound black and boom lost opportunity. Never mind video conference calls.
It adds extra barriers to things. A lot of things.
All I can do is write, work on my game, be told to kill myself, try to, rinse, repeat.
Wake up in reality that I'd actually done it finally.
Oh and being called a slug so many times never leaves my mind.

• Love
Reactions: myopybyproxy
sad_koala

sad_koala

Apr 6, 2022
Más de estar atrapado en un cuerpo que generalmente es discriminado.
Tanto que me daba vergüenza hablar con la voz sin que el otro extremo me entendiera que sueno negro y boom, oportunidad perdida. No importa las videoconferencias.
Agrega barreras adicionales a las cosas. Un montón de cosas.
Todo lo que puedo hacer es escribir, trabajar en mi juego, que me digan que me mate, intentar, enjuagar, repetir.
Despierta en la realidad que en realidad lo había hecho finalmente.
Ah, y que me llamen babosa tantas veces nunca sale de mi mente.
your story is really moving. I'm sorry for all that, if I can help you with something I would like it. Best wishes
Por abuso. Por abuso y falta de apoyo necesario para llevar un estilo de vida feliz, normal y saludable.
I'm so sorry for what has happened to you, but you shouldn't hate yourself for something you haven't done. Maybe you should hate the rest, but that won't help much either. I think you are a white, pure, beautiful light that should not be turned off by what others do. Only you are worthy of the ability to turn your light on and off whenever you want, use that ability, I can help you if you need it. I do care about you.
I am dissatisfied with myself in so many ways. I do not know if my body is an intrinsic failure or if my environment made me a failure or some combination between. If there is an afterlife and some God or benevolent being with great knowledge to meet with after this perhaps he, she or it could help me sort it out after I'm gone.
we are all born pure and innocent. it is society that corrupts us. don't think it's your fault, believe me, it's not. if you need someone to talk to, I will always be available to you

Last edited: